STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

giphy.gif

I’m just here for the photo we’ve been promised.

Your weight loss numbers show great weight loss!

Time for the photo share

B7BB7924-DD62-473F-9E87-9FE5D2B7719B.gif

Waist trainers ........ any science to support it? Of course you’ll sweat more when it’s covered up. Why not throw on a ......... sweater? :rofl:

Waist trainer is essentially the same field of wearing a belt the entire workout.

Unless you’re a pro and sponsored to wear that belt - wearing it all day is wild funny.

No ones back is that bad or core that fragile that they need to wear it 24/7, and if it is don’t lift.

Waist trainer is essentially the same field of wearing a belt the entire workout.

Unless you’re a pro and sponsored to wear that belt - wearing it all day is wild funny.

No ones back is that bad or core that fragile that they need to wear it 24/7, and if it is don’t lift.
Think we’re talking about 2 different things. I’m talking about the thing designed to “zap fat off your tummy in minutes!” :rofl:

54993E45-6D9D-4DD2-8435-88EBBF328BE7.jpeg

:lol:

My girl wears one every now and then when she’s feeling fat. I dont know if she thinks it actually spot reduces fat around her waist but I really don’t think she’s that dumb, I think she thinks it more so redirects fat which is probably as stupid but I dunno.
A man wearing one sounds mad sus

54993E45-6D9D-4DD2-8435-88EBBF328BE7.jpeg

:lol:

My girl wears one every now and then when she’s feeling fat. I dont know if she thinks it actually spot reduces fat around her waist but I really don’t think she’s that dumb, I think she thinks it more so redirects fat which is probably as stupid but I dunno.
A man wearing one sounds mad sus
Homie they wore those things to the point where ribs were breaking back in those days. They also wore them during younger ages to distort bone growth. It was legit abuse. Grown adult throwing in Velcro band ain’t doing nothing :lol:

Think we’re talking about 2 different things. I’m talking about the thing designed to “zap fat off your tummy in minutes!” :rofl:

Same ****.

I seen that wrap and then you see the dudes who try hard and rock the belt all day.

Same level of foolery

No shot at any one who likes that type of thing.

Just no point to wear either all day..

No different than the guys that move furniture and large appliances all day

No different than the guys that move furniture and large appliances all day

How so?

They are working a job.

I own a Moving and Removal company, and I much rather employees wear back braces to prevent injury than not to and have work comp claims.

Teaching proper technique on how to properly move and lift will prevent injuries.

Your every day bro walking around the gym curling, tricep push downs, dips, all while wearing a belt is foolish.

Fool.

Ish.

Do research on the reverse effect wearing a belt the entire time has on your core.

Never seen the larger belly guys rock a belt and walk around the gym tough?

Same ego thing.

Call it what you want, but I don’t see a diff between the two.
A back brace is the **** construction workers wear at work cus they’re busting their *** 9-10 hours a day. A tummy trimmer is that Velcro **** girls wear to do whatever magic **** they believe it does :lol:

Again, we talking about different things homie :lol:

A back brace is the **** construction workers wear at work cus they’re busting their *** 9-10 hours a day. A tummy trimmer is that Velcro **** girls wear to do whatever magic **** they believe it does :lol:

Again, we talking about different things homie :lol:

Clearly because I’m referring to “belts” as used in the gym, not back braces like you are referring too, homie.

Clearly because I’m referring to “belts” as used in the gym, not back braces like you are referring too, homie.
And no, I’ve never seen anyone just continuously wear a belt throughout an entire workout. At that point one would have to question is they’re physically able to do what they want to do

Anyone ever experience what feels like a pinch nerve every time you go down on squats? Only happens if I try to go heavy

Back
Top Bottom