STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

F4B03D31-AFBC-4317-8224-561549158744.jpeg

There I posted a pic.

It would be fantastic if he is! Working on his game, tweaking his flaws, if he comes back a monster? Yeah, middle finger to those maga fruitcakes.

“Fruitcakes”.

Smh.

Btw, you do realize he opted out of his final contract year option to become a FA and sign elsewhere (coming off of an awful season).

Was offered 4-5 jobs as a backup and declined.

Dude used his platform for selfish purposes, just got a nice massive settlement from the league recently - heard of him donating all of that to charity or inner cities?

Narratives are nice when they fit those who want them.

“Fruitcakes”.

Smh.

Btw, you do realize he opted out of his final contract year option to become a FA and sign elsewhere (coming off of an awful season).

Dude used his platform for selfish purposes, just got a nice massive settlement from the league recently - heard of him donating all of that to charity or inner cities?

I personally do not care of what anyone else thinks in regard to Kaep and his position. All I know is that the person who partied with the person who tried to call out all professional football players, just committed suicide. So any moral judgments coming from that part of town, are moot.

How's that for a narrative? :lol:

“Fruitcakes”.

Smh.

He actually does donate to multiple charities, but doesn’t broadcast it like a real one should. I’m trying to figure out what he did that was selfish? Sounds like you’re the one creating narratives tbh.

He actually does donate to multiple charities, but doesn’t broadcast it like a real one should. I’m trying to figure out what he did that was selfish? Sounds like you’re the one creating narratives tbh.

Narrative 1. Got upset he got benched and started to take a knee

Narrative 2. Wore socks of cops dressed as pigs

Narrative 3. Wore a Castro shirt and spoke highly of him, while in Miami facing the dolphins

I personally do not care of what anyone else thinks in regard to Kaep and his position. All I know is that the person who partied with the person who tried to call out all professional football players, just committed suicide. So any moral judgments coming from that part of town, are moot.

How's that for a narrative? :lol:

Typical sheep.

Read the released docs - you’ll see who he really partied with.

Your boy trump was reported to NOT* partake in anything (that I have read so far).

Headline reader you are, following in line with the rest of the sheep.

Facts.

Always felt that broadcasting ones generosity kinda takes away from the genuineness of the act. As if you not doing it simply cuz you care or want to help but for some form of recognition.

Wasn’t his entire reasoning for protesting due to police brutality and equality?

Then why take a massive settlement?

NFL purchased his silence.

Irony there.

“Fruitcakes”.

Smh.

You’re a MAGA lame? That last year contract he”opted out” of wasn’t guaranteed. 49ers weren’t gonna keep him

Back
Top Bottom