STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

You’re a MAGA lame? That last year contract he”opted out” of wasn’t guaranteed. 49ers weren’t gonna keep him

Voted trump.

Will run it back in 2020.

No lame here.

I could care less about kap, but the knee slobbing of dude is insane.

Nothing to say about his Castro support?

Selective outrage, I get it.

Let’s keep the thread about fitness, ya?

DA634355-B6FE-4C05-853B-30A09DDC4A7E.gif

Voted trump.

Will run it back in 2020.

No lame here.

I could care less about kap, but the knee slobbing of dude is insane.

Nothing to say about his Castro support?

Selective outrage, I get it.

Let’s keep the thread about fitness, ya?

DA634355-B6FE-4C05-853B-30A09DDC4A7E.gif
So are you cool with the racist and discriminatory rhetoric he spews? Or is it lack of other Republican options? I always wondered what draws people to love the guy.

I'm wiling to address politcal differences. However, I do not agree with the way people choose to discuss their beliefs. bwood056 bwood056 knows I am completely against Trump. We chose to discuss our beliefs. For me when he pointed out why I made sure to bring up civil rights issues. He was the one who called out that non photo taker for using a cute little asian jab at me. Do I think B is wrong for supporting Trump? Hell yes. Is B a racist, Nope. Do I tell him that the person he supports is a racist? yes. All the while we actually attempt to listen to each other. On NT, I see black people told not to bring up politics in sneaker threads. I see white people automatically called racist just bc of they're white. What the internet does is place things in absolutes. Do I Believe that most of America is racist? yes, thats the system/foundation. I'm asian and I will never speak for a black or white person. But I am willing to sit and truly listen and respect if they are willing to do the same.

I'm wiling to address politcal differences. However, I do not agree with the way people choose to discuss their beliefs. bwood056 bwood056 knows I am completely against Trump. We chose to discuss our beliefs. For me when he pointed out why I made sure to bring up civil rights issues. He was the one who called out that non photo taker for using a cute little asian jab at me. Do I think B is wrong for supporting Trump? Hell yes. Is B a racist, Nope. Do I tell him that the person he supports is a racist? yes. All the while we actually attempt to listen to each other. On NT, I see black people told not to bring up politics in sneaker threads. I see white people automatically called racist just bc of they're white. What the internet does is place things in absolutes. Do I Believe that most of America is racist? yes, thats the system/foundation. I'm asian and I will never speak for a black or white person. But I am willing to sit and truly listen and respect if they are willing to do the same.
I mess with this.

That’s the issue. Y’all gonna tell people to take it elsewhere. It was clearly brought up. But yaw stay quiet when racist remarks are thrown out. Yaw only tell people to take it elsewhere when it makes yaw uncomfortable

:lol: The irony of a Trump supporter worried about anyone else's support of anyone being irrational though. But whatever.

That’s the issue. Y’all gonna tell people to take it elsewhere. It was clearly brought up. But yaw stay quiet when racist remarks are thrown out. Yaw only tell people to take it elsewhere when it makes yaw uncomfortable

You talking to me?

lol NFL has NO WAY of fixing why Kap was kneeling, yet we in here letting arguments go political.
EVERYONE
take a breath. Wooosahhhh.
bwood056 bwood056 a good dude
JPS JPS good dude
@Everyone in here good dudes.
we here to talk fitness or what.
I gotta drop some feet pick in here. so yall can see how vascular these thangs got!

MAGA supporters aren’t good dudes.
so let me get this straight...
no vote is throwing your vote away....
voting for someone you know isn't going to win, is throwing your vote away
voting for someone that one side doesn't want you to vote for makes you a bad guy?
you know this stuff works both ways, even if the opposition won.
All I'm saying is yall rocked with everything he's posted the last 10 years.......but now all of a sudden he's the enemy... come on you gotta let that hatred go Fam...

anyway back to fitness.

Lmao at the hate I’m catching for a vote.

Also, why even suggest I’m “white”.

The irony in people calling trump racist but yet blindly label me racist based upon what they suppose the color of my skin is.

No wonder America is a mess.

Ignorance has no color.

Stay classy thread!

I’ll keep posting actual photos and vids.

I’ll keep being the NON racist that I am.

The select few in here can continue to be some great fascists.

6C912383-135A-40D9-B30B-5BB161407605.gif

Back
Top Bottom