STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

So theres this lady i see at the boxing club from time to time training with her husband. From the first time i seen her i thought damn that lady is nice in the ring. Southpaw too.

Anyways yesterday i finally found out who she is...

Funny part is theres a pic of her up on the wall in her younger days and shes posing with her belts. Its on the wall above a mirror where folks jump rope. Ive looked at it often, along with all the other pics and posters. I remember at first trying to figure out who the lady with the belts was, then seeing her in the gym and thinking it was her but not being sure. :lol: its her. Nice lady, nasty with it in the ring.

Fellas I hope everyone’s new year is going well and reaching your new goals.
Just had to give you dudes the tricep tear update. Arm is feeling wayyy better since October and I’m gaining my strength back. I’m aiming for a June comeback (and first appearance) to the platform

I drink zero shakes unless I’m working and don’t have any food. Then I’ll cop one from the gas station.

I am also gonna squat and dl tonight. Might front squat too. F it.

I do zero shakes as well.

Right now my meal plan is 4 meals of this:

6-8 ounces of meat(chicken breast, thigh, turkey, salmon)
200g of jasmine rice
25-50gs of green vegetable
close to a gallon of water a day

Thats it. Stupid simple and effective. Going to lower gradually until I hit 200 and regroup there.

Anyone needing help with diet PM me, regardless of goals.

I do zero shakes as well.

Right now my meal plan is 4 meals of this:

6-8 ounces of meat(chicken breast, thigh, turkey, salmon)
200g of jasmine rice
25-50gs of green vegetable
close to a gallon of water a day

Thats it. Stupid simple and effective. Going to lower gradually until I hit 200 and regroup there.

Anyone needing help with diet PM me, regardless of goals.

Salmon a bit expensive as I meal prep weekly. But good takeaways.
I'm currently shredding, visibleness and vascular poppin'

Whey protein iso when I can't make a meal on time.

Salmon a bit expensive as I meal prep weekly. But good takeaways.
I'm currently shredding, visibleness and vascular poppin'

Whey protein iso when I can't make a meal on time.

Yeah its not the cheapest but price per meal it isn't bad, one of the bigger pieces at Walmart is $20-25 and will definitely make at least 4 solid meals. I could just about get by for $50 a week on food if I had to.

I always lurk this thread but I figured I'd share a pr I'm proud of. Finally benched 315, and for two singles lol. I've never "bounced" a bench but for some reason I had some doubts so I decided to just take it again and control it as much as I could.

:pimp: :pimp: good **** dadash. Was wondering where you been, good to see youre still at it.

Hope all is well man

How do you guys distribute your weight when it comes to squatting, leg press and so forth? Do you push with heels or do you do so evenly?

I can’t seem to distribute evenly. What works for me is when I lower the weight, I transfer the weight closer to my heel but not fully doing so and when I lift the weight up, I transfer the distribution closet to the balls of my feet

I use my heel and midfoot. IMO ive been squating wrong my whole life. Up until like 2 months ago.
I watched this squat video by i think Mark Rippetoe something like that.. and my mind was blown. I hinge my hips down and drive from my mid torso now post video..

I stopped doing squats fot a while because of constant knee pain. But after watching that video, my depth is lower, i can push more weight... And Bam no knee pain..

This:

Everyones body dynamics are different. Im not science technical like some of these guys in here, but this helped me tremendously.

Last edited:
I use my heel and midfoot. IMO ive been squating wrong my whole life. Up until like 2 months ago.
I watched this squat video by i think Mark Rippetoe something like that.. and my mind was blown. I hinge my hips down and drive from my mid torso now post video..

I stopped doing squats fot a while because of constant knee pain. But after watching that video, my depth is lower, i can push more weight... And Bam no knee pain..
Yeah I’ve been having lingering pain in one of my knees and could feel it in the leg press a bit but when I started doing the method I stated, it’s subsided a bit

Back
Top Bottom