STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Which one?

I was at PF, which is not really all that bad. I just needed free weights. I don't need nonsense group training, a personal training, spin classes. etc. And it was 24 hrs. So I pull up late and I can get an intense session in.

About to utilize a friends studio for the future.

If I'm home, I use good ole dumbbells or resistance bands.

I bought a package of Resistance bands because this guy at my gym was using them. Looked like he was getting some good work done. I have no idea how to use them other than pull ups. lol

Need to watch a couple of videos.

monster-westside-bench-h.jpg

benched on one of these today. THE WORST bench I have ever used.

old school forza is the best IMO or elite fts.

monster-westside-bench-h.jpg

benched on one of these today. THE WORST bench I have ever used.

old school forza is the best IMO or elite fts.

No way. People, including me, love this bench cause if the fat pad. The huge cushion helps so much with your bench lol. I swear it puts 10lbs in your bench

Yeah but you can throw a fat pad on anything. I’ve benched on a forza with a fat pad a lot and it’s great.

this bench is just so extra.

first if you use the plate storage your plates on the barbell hit the plates on the storage when you’re benching.

second is those god damn sandwich j cups. You either gotta roll the bar to the end of them and lift off or else you need a lift off from your spotter with the bar way behind your head because they stick out 6”. Even then I still kept hitting them when I was benching.

so if you don’t use plate storage and ditched the big *** sandwich j cups I wouldn’t mind it I guess.

elitefts benches are a lot better designed IMO.

rogue-combo-rack-H-large-v4.jpg

The gym I used to go to had the rogue ER rack. Loved benching on the fat pad and squatting in this rack.

It messes you up when you get spoiled by it because in competition there is no fat pad lol

Last edited:
Anyone got a recommendation for resistance bands set? I snapped my heaviest one in half last night :lol: Thin piece of crap.

Anyone got a recommendation for resistance bands set? I snapped my heaviest one in half last night :lol: Thin piece of crap.

I bought the rogue fitness ones. Have (2) red bands, (2) blue bands, and (1) green and black.

Used them for squats, bench, deadlifts, stretching, etc and so far so good. Pricier than most but so far so good.

Last edited:
For those of you who pull sumo, you guys ever have issues with arms dragging over the quads?

I heard a slightly wider grip can help when you get to the top but hasn't worked for me.

Back
Top Bottom