STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I do Bulgarian split squat after my low bar squats. Ish kills the quads 🤮

Low bar squats....

Show off...
Jump roping is a great workout.

My favorite. I do 21min continuous every morning, then another 7 rounds later in the day HIIT style.

A lot of squats, bulgarian split squat, reverse lunges, jumping split squat, burpees, calf raises, high knees. Been incorporating pistol squats too. **** is tough.

Man I tried jump rope and it was killing my legs and knee. Like I would never recover.

I think it’s because of a prior injury but either way I’m washed.

Bumpers from last night. Got the other 35, 25s, and change plates coming Monday.
64264326-B0B4-43CD-9833-8D0054550B73.jpeg

I must have **** form, cause my knees feel amazing after not doing big squats and leg press for a month now
My deadlift and bent over row form is embarrassing
I started baxk doing Stronglifts before Rona and O can do a lot of weight in those exercises but my back rounds severely instantly when I start to bend unless I deliberately make it not do so by exaggerated butt stick out which looks wild gay, too much so to do in a packed gym

Your hips are probably too low for your starting position. I still have that issue with my deadlift as well.

still trying to fix it but old habits die hard.

Csn someone explain to me the whole flex on Twitter with the bowflex weight boxes?? Was there a sale or where they giving them away? People posting they have a van full or whatever? Why?

You’ve moved the goal posts, so I will reiterate my point. You do not need to do any so called big three, in order to be fit, to get into shape, nor to be healthy and strong. I do not care as to what powerlifters do, modern or old school. The point is, fitness is not determined through powerlifting,. To give an apt example, just because you can’t fight, does not mean that you are not in shape. It simply means that you can’t fight.
A84D3DCA-9F6E-43E9-8AC8-4E6ED17D5D33.gif
Agreed.

And that gif is hilarious

Man the Academy Sports by me had dumbbells. Went up there to get em, and the line was around the building, going towards the back. Nope.
My homegirl just told me about AS today. I really need db's and she told me they had them and we're shipping. Had a bunch in stock, but they aren't shipping anymore I guess.

Csn someone explain to me the whole flex on Twitter with the bowflex weight boxes?? Was there a sale or where they giving them away? People posting they have a van full or whatever? Why?
they been going in and out of stock. but they're selling for triple the retail price

Just out of curiosity, what do you guys think is the most underrated exercise for lower and upper? Give me one for each and why.

Thinking about getting silencer drop pads, should I?

I'm worried about dropping my bar from shoulder height with my vtx bumpers.

Back
Top Bottom