STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Thinking about getting silencer drop pads, should I?

I'm worried about dropping my bar from shoulder height with my vtx bumpers.

but they’re bumpers lol

as long as you’re not slamming them down from over head you should be good. you worried about the bumpers or the bar?

but they’re bumpers lol

as long as you’re not slamming them down from over head you should be good. you worried about the bumpers or the bar?
I think the bar. I heard these help prolong the life of both bar and bumpers...and the noise deafening is definitely needed.

anyone got the amazon store card. one of the cages is eligible for it so the 60 gift card plus 0% plus 5% back. I easily spend 100 on amazon a week

I have it. It’s a Visa card through chase. Mine was a $75 amazon gift card. It’s 5% at amazon and Whole Foods ..it’s a nice metal card too :smokin

guy has 225 lbs of plates for 400. not a $1 alb as it was pre covid. but it's not 2 or 3 like a lot of people are selling for. what do you guys think?

edit:
ima just wait. the everybody hates chris dad in me is just thinking it's not me to overpay for something. I'll just keep up with the band workouts and try to get to my boys house like once or twice a week. (just moved and live an hour away now. )
I may pick up a bowflex machine or something because I can get those under 300 right now .
also wait for these cages to become available on these sites. even the amazon cages are 500+

Last edited:
yikes. compared to best buy that's still less. but youd have to be careful (as with any card) to make sure ypu don't use thay as your default payment and forget you did
I’ve been churning cards the past few years so I have like 12 :lol: I only use that one for amazon and Whole Foods

Been playing this everyday after work at night.

Believe they dropped 2 weeks ago. Instantly sold out.

My size is still in stock.
1587424865670.png

Anyone copped yet? Just wondering how they stack up to the 2's (not the trash-*** 3's).

Eastbay got a full size run on the rom 4s if anyone wanna cop.

If anyone ordered a rogue rack, I emailed them and got the safety straps swapped for $100 instead of getting the pipes. Better than ordering separate since they’re $185.

If i could find a pair under about 80 2's or 4's i'll grab them. but 100+ is out of my price range at this point. wife would kill me.

again it's one of those things. u dont have to go.
I'd go one or two days and stay home and wait it out. for like 3-4 days. it's really gyms responsibility to keep up on cleaning. or atleast set rules to clean equipment before and after use. if they cant supply the gym and the workers with cleaning supplies I'd be more cautious with opening up.
so basically reduce hours or dont open all 7 days. but it would be hard to control who comes when also. if the gym is small maybe even do a reservation time slot system
keep it to 25-30 people at a time.
tell people being their own cleaning supplies and hand sanitizer

again it's one of those things. u dont have to go.
I'd go one or two days and stay home and wait it out. for like 3-4 days. it's really gyms responsibility to keep up on cleaning. or atleast set rules to clean equipment before and after use. if they cant supply the gym and the workers with cleaning supplies I'd be more cautious with opening up.
so basically reduce hours or dont open all 7 days. but it would be hard to control who comes when also. if the gym is small maybe even do a reservation time slot system
keep it to 25-30 people at a time.
tell people being their own cleaning supplies and hand sanitizer
Going one day is still risky. Having 30 people in a gym is a horrible idea

Just out of curiosity, what do you guys think is the most underrated exercise for lower and upper? Give me one for each and why.
Like period?

Underrated?

For lower, walking lunges. Works the entire lower body. Including core and balance. Plus aerobic. Really gets the heart rate going.

For upper pullups and pushup supersets. Pullups is a great gauge for strength. Hits a lot of parts, arms, majority of back and core. And supersetted with pushups, you ride in on that same energy, completely different body part, but because still connected. And with a wide grip on pullups it actually stretches the outer portion of pectorals, so when you start you engage them again in a pushing motion, they're getting flushed with more blood, and a good pump.

Back
Top Bottom