STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I'll probs go to the gym. Maybe in the dead hours. My gym is 24 hrs. Assuming the open back at regular hours. I'll go late night. Wear a mask. Avoid people. Shower right after.

Going one day is still risky. Having 30 people in a gym is a horrible idea
going anywhere is risky. especially once summer hits and everyone is hot and sweaty coming outside to be in a place that isnt as meticulous about cleaning surfaces as the gym would be. that's also my opinion. I feel dirty/creeped out just going to the post office and grocery store. imo I'd have a bit more sense of security at a gym. I'd treat it the way I did right before we got shut down and my gun stayed open an extra week or 2. lysol in my bag. long pants long shirt. sanitizer in me. use their spray and my own.
shower everytime right after

I cant walk in to food lion spraying ****. they dont like that. I sprayed the credit card machine the other day and the woman almost had a fit. gave me the illest look like she was appalled

I'll probs go to the gym. Maybe in the dead hours. My gym is 24 hrs. Assuming the open back at regular hours. I'll go late night. Wear a mask. Avoid people. Shower right after.

My gym time is usually during lunch where there's only a handful of people in there, so I wouldn't mind being able to go back either. There's never usually anyone within breathing distance but I'd just be more mindful. Just no more sucking my thumbs or rubbing my eyes in between sets, I guess.

My gym time is usually during lunch where there's only a handful of people in there, so I wouldn't mind being able to go back either. There's never usually anyone within breathing distance but I'd just be more mindful. Just no more sucking my thumbs or rubbing my eyes in between sets, I guess.
During this time best believe it will be packed if they re open and don't put up parameters.

During this time best believe it will be packed if they re open and don't put up parameters.

We'll see. If that's the case, I'll be walking right back out:lol:

If Rogue can get barbells and a set of 45lb plates back in stock, I'll be going into the gym to just cancel my membership.

The powerblock 50 non expandable are available on their site for backorder of anyone wants it, ships in 4 weeks. Resell Market should be decent for months so if it's not enough I'm sure you can get atleast retail.

This hiatus from the gym has actually been good for me. Only been doing resistance band workouts and cardio. Add that to the fact I've been cooking (obviously lol) a lot more, I've been seeing some pounds drop off

Links to a flat bench under $100? I'll just slide some books underneath for an incline/decline.

18B265F9-D4FE-48BE-983A-DA4929F29569.jpeg

damn rep fitness stuff not shipping til like june.

lmao @ the people selling that D's sporting good barbell and weight set for 600-700 bucks. reading the reviews of that set turns me off from it. even if it was in stock people talking about the barbell bending . curling (sp?) messing up the ends of it coming loose. looks like the actual dumbbells are only worth it

damn rep fitness stuff not shipping til like june.

lmao @ the people selling that D's sporting good barbell and weight set for 600-700 bucks. reading the reviews of that set turns me off from it. even if it was in stock people talking about the barbell bending . curling (sp?) messing up the ends of it coming loose. looks like the actual dumbbells are only worth it

Does Rogue have an update page somewhere? I just wanna upgrade my old barbell for an Ohio bar and possibly just get two more 45lbs plates but other than signing up for a notification email, I don't even see any ETA's on their site.

rate my haul.
golds gym olympic barbell
weider squat rack
270lbs of plates.
floor mats
Ivanka dumbell 190lb
elliptical (electronics dont work in it)
790. and homeboy delivered and set up squat rack for me

ima grab a bench from him for an extra 100 if people dont come through by the end of the day

20200422_125321.jpg 20200422_125357.jpg 20200422_125410.jpg

With everything on lock down, I started doing Insanity again. I completed it 10 years ago. That being said, I'm a very active person...gym every morning, outdoors/park with the kids. But son!......., the mind knows what to do, but my body doesn't respond like it did a decade ago..LOL.

ok done for now. I'll probably put the elliptical in the corner for jow. just need a bench and I'm set for awhile
I didnt know what to do with the thicker mats and since I didnt have enough. I just doubled up on the regular maps that would be for deadlifts and rows.

20200422_180810.jpg 20200422_175649.jpg 20200422_180746.jpg

Back
Top Bottom