STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

they’re nice. They don’t provide any bounce or anything but I knew that getting the light 5mm ones. I like how they keep my knees warmed up the whole session.

cheap insurance, my knee also hasn’t bothered me since I started using them. :pimp:
can you point me in the right direction?
my knees are crying for some help.

can you point me in the right direction?
my knees are crying for some help.
https://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-5-mm-knee-sleeve-black

that’s what I got, 5mm is basically middle of the road. They make 3mm for less support and 7mm for more.

I don’t really have a reference level because these are the only sleeves I’ve used but they help. It’s not like I can lift more from them but my knees feel less beat up.

if you get quarantine fat, body weight exercises become “weighted”

giphy.gif

If you're cool with 50lbs max adjustable dumbells for now, you can sign up for the core home fitness lottery:

Or the powerblock 50 is available in stock:

like a week ago, I was gonna buy the stand for my 1090s. Sucks unless they are in stock locally I guess. My b. Might as well try the off brand ones from Alibaba for 400 shipped

Thata soft, Drump gonna make sure every gym has lysol wipes and clorox on tap.

Yall be safe down there man

It’s crazy how some people are so skilled in diy stuff.

esp people who are good at building things and woodworking, etc.

my dad is a mechanic and he’s super good with his hands and can build and fix all types of stuff by himself. On the other hand I struggle just building a damn LEGO set|l

There’s no way I could build something like that. I’m horrible with wood working.

I can do some house work if it’s plumbing or electrical but that would look like crap if I made it.

that’s dope your dad is a mechanic, I used to like working on cars. Not so much anymore, I don’t mind wrenching on my dump truck at work though since we got a nice shop and it’s an old truck so it’s suuuuuper simple for basic maintenance.

Back
Top Bottom