STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

It’s crazy how some people are so skilled in diy stuff.

esp people who are good at building things and woodworking, etc.

my dad is a mechanic and he’s super good with his hands and can build and fix all types of stuff by himself. On the other hand I struggle just building a damn LEGO set|l

Yeah man, I was telling my boy I couldn't find a pull-up/dip station and he gave me a recipe on what to buy at Home Depot including bolt types and I just hit him back with an “lol” like a dickhead:lol:

Since all this covid stuff i been working out in the backyard w a bunch of old weights prison yard style....i actually love it...but im in need of a new olympic barbell...any suggestions? Im certain just Like any other product some are more reliable and durable.

Screenshot_20200426-111511_Facebook.jpg

do I need this for 40?

Screenshot_20200426-111511_Facebook.jpg

do I need this for 40?

I’d say go for it. I have about for ordered with Amazon and I’ll cancel after one of those orders get fulfilled. Like I said above, I’ve been dying for a pull-up bar/dip station. $40 is an absolute steal right now.

i mean... damn

That’s dope af
I never had anyone teach me how to do anything with my hands, word working, mechanic stuff none of that. I’ve picked up some easy stuff on my own but definitely wish I had some skills. I wish I knew how to fix broken sprinklers in my yard smh.

That guy in the vid never needs to work for anyone, he could just make **** like that and make plenty money

Yeah my grandpa can build anything. He’s a beast, super good electrician, built his own house, was an electrician in the navy and volunteered for habitat for humanity for like 30 years building houses, I’ve learned some from him but he’s just got something I don’t have. Dudes finishing carpentry game is too strong. Sucks he lives in Florida he could school me now that I got a house.

I used to do all my own work on my cars but now I don’t because I’m lazy. :lol: I’ve always been comfortable with that. me and my boy both just learned together off forums back in the day. I’m way more comfortable working on cars/trucks/heavy equipment because it’s just replacing parts for the most part. Not making something from scratch.

Y'all do weighted push ups? If so, how? I'm thinking about putting sum weight in a backpack lol. Not sure if that's the most effective way to do dem.

AFAE9413-A7BE-41C4-9256-813646485EDA.jpeg

pre quarantine I was 168lb. I usually stay at 168 too and it’s rare I go above 170. I competed at 165.

this was today morning right when I woke up and took a piss.:lol::smh:
Diet has been bad. Nothing by junk food and Uber eats.

crazy thing is I feel weaker than I was before the quarantine in terms of squats and deadlifts :stoneface: :smh:

AFAE9413-A7BE-41C4-9256-813646485EDA.jpeg

pre quarantine I was 168lb. I usually stay at 168 too and it’s rare I go above 170. I competed at 165.

this was today morning right when I woke up and took a piss.:lol::smh:
Diet has been bad. Nothing by junk food and Uber eats.

crazy thing is I feel weaker than I was before the quarantine in terms of squats and deadlifts :stoneface: :smh:
Interesting...
I’ve actually lost some weight since quarantine, which surprised me bc I haven’t been as active and I know I’m not eating healthy. I guess I’ve lost some muscle....

Not finding **** on the resell market yet here in California. Another month of no lifting heavy weights, minds going crazy. :smh:

I copped a sandbag from Onnit and filled it with 50lbs of sand. Been throwing that around for a week. Turkish Get Up with 50lbs over the shoulder is hard a ****.

I copped a sandbag from Onnit and filled it with 50lbs of sand. Been throwing that around for a week. Turkish Get Up with 50lbs over the shoulder is hard a ****.

That's funny you brought that up because I just bought a few bags of sand for my kids sandbox and I was considering using one inside an old duffle bag just for that.

I was also considering getting a weighted vest. Anybody got any input on them?

Back
Top Bottom