STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

We're officially back in business fam! Had the rep fitness bench and a cheap squat stand for a month already. Weights came in today and found a cheap titan bar on Amazon that magically popped in stock. Honestly didn't want bumpers since the max I could fit is just a little over 405 but it was all that was in stock. Just grateful to have a small set up now. Plan is to save up for a better bar and rack.

Attachments

• 20200427_153504.jpg
    20200427_153504.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 114
Started a new program today. Something my boy got from an old dude at his gym who trained with Ed coen. Starts off easy.

WEEK 1

Mon - Squat 265 10x (2 sets)

5x5 pause squat 185

Overhead lunges 3x8 each leg +25

Chin ups 5x5

Core

I need some damn dumb bells.

I’m thinking power blocks up to 50 pounds and buy some bigger real dumb bells like 55-70 from some local store.

idk, I can’t get **** now anyways. Just scheming.

so I all of a sudden have a Fly infestation in my little storage area where my gym is. the weirdest thing I noticed like 1 or 2 flys on Sunday, didn't think anything of it. then monday went in there and theres like 10 flying around. called exterminator he aske if there was anything dead. I dont smell anything i didn't see anything in the floors. here we are Tuesday and i've most have killed about 16 today. **** is ridiculous I cant even concentrate and lift right now. and I dont really want to take my equipment out right now because then there just going to have free reign in there without me being able to swat at em and keep em at bay. I dont know what to do. I should take my machinery out but i can't take it out the room without out taking it apart. atleast i dont think I can

so I all of a sudden have a Fly infestation in my little storage area where my gym is. the weirdest thing I noticed like 1 or 2 flys on Sunday, didn't think anything of it. then monday went in there and theres like 10 flying around. called exterminator he aske if there was anything dead. I dont smell anything i didn't see anything in the floors. here we are Tuesday and i've most have killed about 16 today. **** is ridiculous I cant even concentrate and lift right now. and I dont really want to take my equipment out right now because then there just going to have free reign in there without me being able to swat at em and keep em at bay. I dont know what to do. I should take my machinery out but i can't take it out the room without out taking it apart. atleast i dont think I can

Go to Home Depot and buy an insect fogger and set that boy off in there. And look for a dead mouse or something. They are probably coming from there, larvae into flies.

I need some damn dumb bells.

I’m thinking power blocks up to 50 pounds and buy some bigger real dumb bells like 55-70 from some local store.

idk, I can’t get **** now anyways. Just scheming.
I found a bag of resistance bands today :lol:

Closest thing to weights ive touched in over a month. Been doing 100 burpees a day 😈 amongst other things

I found a bag of resistance bands today :lol:

Closest thing to weights ive touched in over a month. Been doing 100 burpees a day 😈 amongst other things

At least you got some. I have one tiny one that isn’t good for a whole lot.

You’re ready for crossfit bro, all that cardio and you can actually lift.

what are some high protein meals yall been making at home thats quick and easy.

im sick of cheap steak, burgers and protein shakes...

Back
Top Bottom