STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Idk if I’ll go to the gym off rip. I’m in mn so I doubt they will be open for a while.

I’m really not to worried about getting corona myself, I feel like I might have already had it anyways. But I would feel terrible just passing it around not knowing I had it.

plus I gotta go to work soon so I don’t really wanna risk it and then have to take two weeks off work because I lifted at the gym.

Yeah, the only reason I want gyms to re-open is so that I can pick up some more bumper plates for a reasonable price again. A pair of 65 or 75lb DB's wouldn't hurt for the home gym either. Selfish of me, I know:lol:

Question, for those of y’all who got garage gyms in hot climates. What do y’all do to cool your garage w/o insulation and AC? Summer months there’s no circulation outside so opening my garage doesn’t cut it.

Anyone else waiting for Rep fitness to restock?

Whenever I open up a new tabs now, the suggested URL's are a bunch of links for Rep fitness and Rogue:lol:

Question, for those of y’all who got garage gyms in hot climates. What do y’all do to cool your garage w/o insulation and AC? Summer months there’s no circulation outside so opening my garage doesn’t cut it.

I'm in the Northeast so it's great to have the garage open right now but for the really hot climates, would an industrial fan do the trick? I actually like it real hot when I work out but yeah, it ain't exactly the hot climates you guys must be dealing with.

I was thinking about copping multiple industrial fans. Just curious if there’s anything else out there I might be unaware of.

Anyone else waiting for Rep fitness to restock?

ive never even been this anxious for a Nike release.

I gave up on them, bought everything from
Bells of steel this week. Hoping stuff arrives by end of this month.

Still need a few more weights but it’ll do for now.

got people who never hit me up before the pandemic asking if they can get a lift in like I know em like that -____-
esp people that stay having negative vibes. i cant lift with whack energy

tenor.gif

Just shadow box with some laundry detergent bottles
Been using a resistance band. Put it behind my back then wrap it around my fist. Its ok, kinda gets in the way when i wanna throw uppercuts tho.

Only got the big detergent bottles, and theyre awkward :lol:

its like people i know cause we have mutual friends. we met here and there but we're not friends or anything like that lmao

also, who knows, they may have the rona lol. im more and more hesitant allowing people come over tbh. im getting paranoid with the virus and all.

Dehumidifier and large fan. Good luck and drink lots of water!

idk about law too much but governors can declare a state of emergency for their state.
thats what the Maryland governor did. also I think Trump did declare a state of emergency

I misspoke.

there was something else that wasnt announced which still kept your civil liberties in tact. or something about nothing supercedes the constitution. . this was just something I read about the cases. not sure exactly but it's the reason most business will more likely win their case

Yep I'll admit I'm probably going back to the gym soon after they reopen. Unfortunately with WA state's 4 phase system that might not be until late June (at the earliest unless the closures get extended again..).

Back
Top Bottom