STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

still can’t bring myself to pay more then $1/lb

gyms opening up, gyms going out of business.
I’ll probably just piece together the rest of the set up as people/gyms unload inventory
i copped a pair of the 15lb set for simple arm and shoulder accessories. fuggit

D07A1046-CC9E-4B30-ADB6-9CCA721D609C.jpeg

430 billion pounds on the bar. I’m coming out of this quarantine different.

Three weeks ago my knee “popped” doing some accessory legwork. I gave it some rest last week after finishing the week of working through the issue.

Still isn’t right. Not crazy pain. I got RA but this is a different sensation then the routine stiffness I would experience during a flare.

if I did tear something I would know right? The pain would be intolerable right?

Is there an at home exercise plan y'all can recommend for a beginner?..I had a gastric sleeve surgery in November and right when i was cleared to join a gym everything got shut down..Since I won't be joining a gym any time soon I'd like to do at home work outs..I've hear of P90 and DDP Yoga..Are those a good place to start?..

Anyone know where I could buy a decent bike?
Or maybe a better is can anyone recommend a decent bike?

Three weeks ago my knee “popped” doing some accessory legwork. I gave it some rest last week after finishing the week of working through the issue.

Still isn’t right. Not crazy pain. I got RA but this is a different sensation then the routine stiffness I would experience during a flare.

if I did tear something I would know right? The pain would be intolerable right?
Damn I went through pretty much all of 2019 in pain before I found out I have RA too in my right knee and a few toes. **** sucks.. do you do anything specific for it? Workouts, diet, etc?

Localized arthritis = osteo

Systemic = Rheumatoid.

I got the disease bro. I’m on methotrexate.

I don’t do anything special other than take that drug. I lift through it. Through the flares. Through the stiffness and the pain.

but idk if my knee issue is related to RA or if that pop meant that something tore. I guess I’ll find out eventually.

Well damn. Gyms opening up Friday at 50% capacity. Think I’m gonna just chill and do the home thing for now. Got the spud pulley system ordered. Hopefully shows up in a week. Bench on the the way finally.

now people are trying to charge $3 a lb for dbs and plates?????? this is wild...
do was selling two 10lb dbs for 60 bucks....
can we report them the way you report the lysol and mask people?

I'm with trufit and golds here in San Antonio TX. Both of the gyms are opening may 18th. I'm cancelling both of my memberships.

There's a lot of grey around this whole ordeal. I trust in my immune system tremendously. I just don't feel it wise to to be in a space like that until things improve.
You have your reality based ideas and your conspiracy based ideas.
I'm doing great with jogs, body weight workouts and bands. I'm chillin.

Apparently a ton of Gold's gyms (the franchised ones) in my area are suing the state. of VA. (some Churches did as well) it's technically unconstitutional to make someone close their business. It's up to that person to follow guidelines, but there was never an official order from the president for a state of emergency. A few others states have been sued as well. I think I read someone Won against the Illinois governor.

It's a weird grey area law. I heard our governor speak on this awhile ago. and he said small businesses were allowed to be open as long as they followed the guidelines (this was after people snitched on these places for being open) , But when this all first started the cops were coming and Citing buisnesses and there was the problem with it all because that was technically unlawful. I'll be interested to see if these cases get won. I know for a fact (use to work here) The Golds I was at was bringing in 45k a month from memberships/trainings. with them having to halt payments they got hurt bad from this.

It's your choice whether or not you want to go to the gym once they open next week. I would probably do it if i still had my membership but I also only go before 6 a.m. when there is like 15 people max there.

idk about law too much but governors can declare a state of emergency for their state.
thats what the Maryland governor did. also I think Trump did declare a state of emergency

Idk if I’ll go to the gym off rip. I’m in mn so I doubt they will be open for a while.

I’m really not to worried about getting corona myself, I feel like I might have already had it anyways. But I would feel terrible just passing it around not knowing I had it.

plus I gotta go to work soon so I don’t really wanna risk it and then have to take two weeks off work because I lifted at the gym.

Back
Top Bottom