STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Crossfit gym around me closing and selling all of its equipment, looking at a Ohio power bar, 45lb black bumper and 15kg black bumper. Both pairs. Dude wanted $940 for the lot and I offered 760, should I wait?

how many plates?
That bar is probably trashed.

Honestly from the hemming and hawing I see people do trying to negotiate these expensive used products they could have got on the manufacturer waitlists with delivery due May-Aug. Sometimes they actually deliver early.

Pretty easy to burn through 2-3 hours if you’re staying fresh between sets of explosive movements. Even at home now, killing it with programming and endurance.

Example, takes about 60-90 minutes to finish up snatches And stuff.

another 30-60 for more strength stuff or some extra cleans.

Core, cardio, boxing or gymnastic stuff at the end rack on another 15-30 minutes.

Before you know it 8pm hits and Xvideos is waiting for you.

If your shirt not drenched in an hr, do more

Regardless of intensity I don't sweat like that at all when weightlifting if I'm wearing my usual gym attire.

Heavy squats the only joints that might make me a little moist no sus.

It's kinda annoying cause I'll be sweating for no reason outside on a summer day and it don't even get hot like that here.

Regardless of intensity I don't sweat like that at all when weightlifting if I'm wearing my usual gym attire.

Heavy squats the only joints that might make me a little moist no sus.

It's kinda annoying cause I'll be sweating for no reason outside on a summer day and it don't even get hot like that here.

do you sweat when eating hot/spicy food?

Top of my nose might sweat a bit. It's gotta be big time spicy tho. Spicy food doesn't really raise my temp too much. Gotta be heavy cayenne

Yea for me just my brow sweats and it's gotta be authentic food.

But Indian and Asian dishes from specific regions, my forehead turn to water.

I only really sweat from my head when I lift. I would wear a headband if it didnt make me look like a dork

im more of a head sweat person now also. I use to be drenched, but I also use to take a ton of supplements. i still sweat when I do cardio after the first 30 secons.

Same weight today I was last week. and I had a cheat meal, and later nights this week compared to last week. so not bad. body is transofrming a bit. works out sucked this week also. it's hard with a 1 year old who decides nap time is 4 p.m. instead of her usual 1 p.m. by 4 I hate taking pre work out because im up. so my workouts suffer. didn't lift as hard this week as I usually do . I have been getting out with her more and walking the neighborhood though.
183. my goal the past few years has just to been a solid 185. I can get up to 190 by Monday I gain weight easily but i look sloppy over 190/195

my gym just set their guidelines. only 6 people per 1000 sq feet (I dont know how big my gym is but i know it's a lot.)
Mask or face coverings have to be worn at all times.
this wouldn't work for me, glad i got out of my membership.
I certainly understand but the mask would be way too distracting during cardio and big lifts.
not trying to get kicked out because I'm trying to catch my breath after some Hit

Back
Top Bottom