STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I keep my la fitness membership for pickup b-ball reasons. I got the homie hookup $19 monthly fee, usual dues are like 35-40/month.
when they start billing again part of me feels like cancelling but I won’t be able to get my low price when I sign up again whenever pickup basketball is a thing again

I keep my la fitness membership for pickup b-ball reasons. I got the homie hookup $19 monthly fee, usual dues are like 35-40/month.
when they start billing again part of me feels like cancelling but I won’t be able to get my low price when I sign up again whenever pickup basketball is a thing again

How are those runs? One summer I was living out somewhere with hella of dem & got a membership. I hated those runs lol. Hella arguing, weak lil kids thinking they're good, weak ball hogs, etc

How are those runs? One summer I was living out somewhere with hella of dem & got a membership. I hated those runs lol. Hella arguing, weak lil kids thinking they're good, weak ball hogs, etc
It varies greatly. I’ve played all over the state and other states too. Most places aren’t great runs but my local one has high end runs, and good runs at different times, 7 days a week. I was doing the noon runs a lot before this ****. Prime time hours there’s a lot of arguing for sure.

I hate those games that have a bunch of scrawny teenagers,I’ll go lift if that’s the case lol

I JUST now woke up from a dream where i walked into a Gold Gym trying to apply for a membership.

But all the lights were off except dim neon lights and they were giving out free glow sticks.

i hate glow on the dark items so i grabbed one.

i had two options: to the left was a large planetary sized woman at the register
to my right: a petite serious lookin asian wearing a tank top. her left bobbie was just chillin outside of one of the straps. i started to alert her cuz her nipple was very sharp and could possibly be a hazard but i decided against it.

i have no plans to go to space so i avoided the super large Jupiter sized chick and asked the small cute asian lady for the cheapest gym membership. i felt embarrassed cuz asking fir the price of things usually means i cant afford anything at all. She asked me if i had been quarantining and i told her yes and then she told me the memberships range from $350 a month to $1000 a month.

i was so confused. and so poor. then either i started to get aller or the asian lady started to shrink. she told me that DARLA was lookin for me. I dont know anybody named DARLA. She tells me its a govt agency and theyre lookin for me. I looked around the large dim neon lit room and saw many poles. and many women dancing. alot if aerobic excersing going on. But i knew i couldnt afford a membership to this gym.

After waking up i decided 4 things: Avoid all women named Darla. Get more money. Golds Gym may not be a bad idea. Go to a strip club.

I JUST now woke up from a dream where i walked into a Gold Gym trying to apply for a membership.

But all the lights were off except dim neon lights and they were giving out free glow sticks.

i had two options: to the left was a large planetary sized woman at the register
to my right: a petite serious lookin asian wearing a tank top. her left bobbie was just chillin outside of one of the straps. i started to alert her cuz her nipple was very sharp and could possibly be a hazard but i decided against it.

i have no plans to go to space so i avoided the super large Jupiter sized chick and asked the small cute asian lady for the cheapest gym membership. i felt embarrassed cuz asking fir the price of things usually means i cant afford anything at all. She asked me if i had been quarantining and i told her yes and then she told me the memberships range from $350 a month to $1000 a month.

i was so confused. and so poor. then either i started to get aller or the asian lady started to shrink. she told me that DARLA was lookin for me. I dont know anybody named DARLA. She tells me its a govt agency and theyre lookin for me. I looked around the large dim neon lit room and saw many poles. and many women dancing. alot if aerobic excersing going on. But i knew i couldnt afford a membership to this gym.

After waking up i decided 4 things: Avoid all women named Darla. Get more money. Golds Gym may not be a bad idea. Go to a strip club.
1589744231673.png

Dont eat before you go to sleep

Does anyone mess with Tens units? Bought one off of amazon and it seems to help my shoulder but not sure if it’s just placebo

Need a standard barbell for my landmine so the main one doesn’t get abused.

any links or idea on what I should be looking for? Nothing fancy needed?

Back
Top Bottom