STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Gave me more confidence in the ability to get an overall comparable workout. I'm focused on my overall health and strength, mainly. Goal is a good BMI and body fat percentage, but high agility and strength.

I've been slacking on the yoga, going to try and get some done tomorrow.

the squat stand i have is back in stock for anyone interested.

**** they had the steel calibrated 45lb plates in stock for like 2min tried to order 4 but was too late this morning. Had the 25lb available too.

Where do you guys recommend to purchase dumbells?
bruh there are no weights anywhere right now. Wal Mart cleaned out, ****'s, Academy, they have them online and you an ship to store but I clicked 50 stores which I think was the max and still took me 3 states over and nada. Best bet is Craigslist and FB market, catch someone who doesnt know they are hitting for like 3-4x msrp right now. Click all the notify me when back in stock buttons and check fitnessdealnews.com because when they hit amaozn they are gone instantly

I keep getting ads for that flavor God seasoning, any of yall can vouch for it. I got 7 of em in my cart for the free shipping. before I buy just wanna make sure it got that NT stamp of approval

she's 2lbs heavier and doing x2 the weight for pause squats then im doing. and i bet she's a good 4 inches shorter. wild. If i was younger i'd have to step my game up.

she's 2lbs heavier and doing x2 the weight for pause squats then im doing. and i bet she's a good 4 inches shorter. wild. If i was younger i'd have to step my game up.
yea dats crazy

but its easier for short people to get stronger

Screenshot_20200517-080101_Facebook.jpg

the 1600 slave weights I posted werent enough..
this is just disrespectful

i'm curious about the hours. the regular hours are 24. so it'd be fantastic if its like that. Then I'd go super late and avoid everyone. hours may be ultra limited. who knows.

Back
Top Bottom