STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Last of my plates calibrated 45s
227BA0AE-3BFD-4020-A993-7E0403452A53.jpeg
Beauriful....

Just the Powerblock elites with the stage 2 and 3 upgrades and Ironmaster makes some that go to 75 and have an upgrade to 120 and even 165. Good luck finding either right now for less than an arm and a leg. Not going to lie, I ebayed my 1090s and they went for 1300 + 350 shipping last month https://www.ironmaster.com/products/quick-lock-adjustable-dumbbells-75. These by Merax go to 71.5. I saw a Powerblock stand at Habitat for Humanity last week.

TBH I’m team retail or bust. Things will settle soon but thanks for the suggestions.

Can anybody point me to where they’re selling Boxflex select tech 552 dumbbells?

I’ve been looking for months and can’t find them for regular price.

Ive been monitoring restocks on Amazon. That’s how I was able to pick mine up. Took about a month to ship out though after I put my order in.

For the sake of myself and the rest of the NYC brethren can we all come to an agreement that y’all will only post 2 gym related pics/vids a page. :frown::lol:

I’m stressed out knowing I won’t touch iron for a good while, the knife gets turned in the daily.

Show me you love me fam :rofl:

I think my gym will be closed for another month. 120 days of not getting into a gym cot damn. Been lifting at my friend's garage every now and then. My bench went up surprisingly after 3 months I did gain 3 or 4 pounds tho

Missed 265, bench frustrates the hell out of me. It’s so far behind my other lifts and I have added 10 pounds to it in a year and that’s it.

my right arm has some damage to it but I still wanna get my bench to at least 275.

those spotter arms are just for looks :lol: I just dump my missed benches.

Missed 265, bench frustrates the hell out of me. It’s so far behind my other lifts and I have added 10 pounds to it in a year and that’s it.

my right arm has some damage to it but I still wanna get my bench to at least 275.

those spotter arms are just for looks :lol: I just dump my missed benches.

If you want bench keys 🔑 DM me. You gotta bench 3x a week though.

Did I miss the restock on the 1090s?

Seeing a good amount posted on OfferUp and local pages.

ironmasters would be ideal.

Last edited:
What’s the diff. Enteren those thinner calibrated plates and regular plates btw? Just thinner? Do they smell good?

And why are colored bumpers more expensive I don’t get it.

For the sake of myself and the rest of the NYC brethren can we all come to an agreement that y’all will only post 2 gym related pics/vids a page. :frown::lol:

I’m stressed out knowing I won’t touch iron for a good while, the knife gets turned in the daily.

Show me you love me fam :rofl:
Im with you man.

Its hard out here as well. Everyday i wake up wishing i lived in a house so i could have a home gym, but instead i live in a top 10 most unaffordable city 😔

Back
Top Bottom