STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Cutting ******g sucks 
indifferent.gif

Might just do a re comp for a week then try again, this plateau is really starting to piss me off.

Was thinking about doing deadlifts with a cable, what is the benefit of using a cable?

Last edited:
Foosey, you're looking good man. Looking strong! That's good motivation for me. i like your workout vids bro, i feel like i know you lol. keep up the great work my man.

dont think it will take too long, BB.com is pretty damn good but you can call them.

thanks man... got a 2lb strawberry set coming in for now, and back ordered the 4lb chocolate so hopefully it comes in by the time those other ones are done 8)

great looking out for this deal! repped again :smokin

Just do squats the right way. Your height has nothing to do with it, and you're not even that tall.

Eh you're probably right. Probably just weak and need more core work. Just always assumed it would be easy for 5'9"> dudes with a lower center of gravity.

I know that feel. 6'2 here. I used to not go low at all but now I just do it cause you feel the burn more and you'll get stronger that way. Just lower the weight if you can't go low enough, we all gotta start somewhere.

Damb bros dont post here too much, but just lost 26lbs.

Ive been improving my mile time as well, been getting 8:10-8:25.

Feels real good.

None of the 4.4 lbs will add to my cart. Keeps saying error.

Im trying to just backorder them but it still wont let me :frown: =/

Last edited:
Need some new interesting strength/mass building workouts.. Right now, I'm doing the "typical" workouts. On Chest days, lots of benching (flat and incline, dumbell and barbell), Flyes.. On Back days, seated rows, lat pulldowns, pullups, etc..

What yall doing?

I also need to make another drastic cut in my diet. Trying to drop 5-7 pounds for the summer.. I'm currently 5'10'' 176 pounds. I'm also running a mile a day, possibly I can step that up.

did dumbbell presses for the first time...

tweaked something behind my right shoulder....

anyone know what's wrong?

Back
Top Bottom