STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Last nights dessert. Homemade Keto flaxseed (L) and almond (R) buns with peanut butter with a Pepsi Maxx vanilla casein "float" :smokin

I hate doing curls. :smh:

bicep curls?

wot? i'm always mirin myself when i'm doing them :pimp:

if you're talking leg curls, then yea me too.

I know I hate doing them cause I'm so weak at it. I'm normally focusing on compound exercises when ever I go to the gym. I have a pair of 25s at home but I can't hit 3 sets of 12 with proper form.

What do you guys do for bicep curls? And how often do you work them out?

If you can't do 12 reps without proper form then try doing 8 or 10 reps instead. How often you work arms depends on how hard you go and how fast your recover.

I know I hate doing them cause I'm so weak at it. I'm normally focusing on compound exercises when ever I go to the gym. I have a pair of 25s at home but I can't hit 3 sets of 12 with proper form.

I have class from 8:15 AM to 4:15PM Monday-Friday (Wednesday afternoon off) so I stick to full body workouts twice a week.

For biceps I do a 3 sets of db curls, 3 sets of wide grip EZ bar curls and some cable exercise idk the name of.

Don't be afraid of lowering weights and feeling weak. I've been lowering my weights on all my lifts but performing them slower to put more continuous pressure on the muscle. Never been more sore.

I love doing curls. I'll do a heavy set then immediately drop the weight and really burn out and focus on that squeeze. I try to rip those fibers to shreds hitting them from all angles, hitting the peaks and thickness. Also focusing on the bracii. I want those contours and separations. Keep working on them dudes

that protein deal couldnt have come at a better time, my 10lb of ON is almost gone.

damn i hate this cut, ive gotten so much weaker with my lifts :smh:

I have class from 8:15 AM to 4:15PM Monday-Friday (Wednesday afternoon off) so I stick to full body workouts twice a week.
For biceps I do a 3 sets of db curls, 3 sets of wide grip EZ bar curls and some cable exercise idk the name of.

Don't be afraid of lowering weights and feeling weak. I've been lowering my weights on all my lifts but performing them slower to put more continuous pressure on the muscle. Never been more sore.

I love doing curls. I'll do a heavy set then immediately drop the weight and really burn out and focus on that squeeze. I try to rip those fibers to shreds hitting them from all angles, hitting the peaks and thickness. Also focusing on the bracii. I want those contours and separations. Keep working on them dudes

Gonna try this. Taking before pics tomorrow.

I'm watching Like Water about Anderson Silva on Netflix right now. Any other documentaries about fitness and such I should watch?

Ew - sounds gross, serious.

Sorryboutit, it was delishis :smokin

Here's tonight's gross dinner.

Open faced burgers using both of the same buns from last night, 4oz 80/20 patties, 1/2 slice chipotle american cheese, and bacon weaves
The weave up front was overcooked a bit, shoulda been in the back :lol:

Last edited:
Man, i really need a new routine.
I'm tired and I see no gains with the one i'm doing, I feel like I'm just wasting my time. |I

Last edited:
Anybody have links to recipes/meal plans that support lean muscle mass gains? I need some new meal ideas

What length speed rope should I cop? 9 or 10 feet?

I wanna incorporate it as my cardio along with super sets.
How tall are you?

9 should be fine, unless you're well over 6'.  If it's just a basic speed rope, you can always adjust the length.  I put a knot in my rope near the handles when I want to force myself to jump higher off the ground.

What I do is a minute of rope between my sets.  Cardioacceleration.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom