STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

gotta link? Seen reps version but looks like it doesn’t work too well.

use code “candito2020” for a discount

also these are made to order. Mine took around 2 months to get in

Last edited:
I really like using the Nike Space Hippie 04 for light gym workouts and outside shootarounds. Here are some recent shots of me wearing the shoes during my training.

Screenshot_2021-01-28-07-00-12.png

Screenshot_2021-01-28-06-59-18.png

I am currently breaking in the new Kyrie VII for outdoor basketball use. I really like the fit so far. I am looking forward to the weather warming up so I can really test them out.

IMG_20210116_083040.jpg

I really like using the Nike Space Hippie 04 for light gym workouts and outside shootarounds. Here are some recent shots of me wearing the shoes during my training.

Screenshot_2021-01-28-07-00-12.png

Screenshot_2021-01-28-06-59-18.png

I am currently breaking in the new Kyrie VII for outdoor basketball use. I really like the fit so far. I am looking forward to the weather warming up so I can really test them out.

IMG_20210116_083040.jpg

1611950915581.png

After I eat my milk, oreo, and ice cream smoothies... I usually drink coffee. The coffee helps soften the food that was conjured up around my solar plexus, sacral, and root chakras. Then I have a bowel movement.

I think that it is fantastic what is going on here, considering the insecure, egotistical blather that is usually the norm.

combo gd combo gd , keep up the good work.

Last edited:
KHUFU KHUFU thank you for your acknowledging my results. At this point in my life, I am not in the business of even talking to people who attempt to shame me. I will just show them what I can do, and let them say whatever they would like about me. I am only in competition with myself.

M Mark Antony the last time I was treated by a doctor was 4 years ago. I figured some things out. I will let the videos above speak for themselves.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom