STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Is it supposed to snow a lot or something or do you live where it doesn’t normally snow?
no im in virginia. we got like 2 inches right now but forecast is saying 6-8 then ice and rain tonight. right now its like light flurries.
worst part is i called before I even went in. but the dude working in there said he lives like an hour away so and his DM knew that. so she called it for him. his shift is usuallly 11pm-7. am

no im in virginia. we got like 2 inches right now but forecast is saying 6-8 then ice and rain tonight. right now its like light flurries.
worst part is i called before I even went in. but the dude working in there said he lives like an hour away so and his DM knew that. so she called it for him. his shift is usuallly 11pm-7. am

Butterfinger ones?

During the last east coast snowstorm, the time I spent shoveling my block pretty was a great supplement to a gym workout.

I am ready for another storm.

combo gd combo gd You've inspired me to bulk on that milk again. Half a gallon a day plus the Srs Mass starting last week of May. Nose finna be full of snot, but **** it.

We're gonna break 220 this year. Believe it!
1612116506694.png

man when it snows down south it shuts down because you guys don’t have the equipment to take care of it.

I got stuck in Memphis for two days from a couple inches of snow. :lol:

WE BYKE!!

I took a chance coming today because they didnt update saying they were open. i printed a day pass to go to one 40 mins away. just checked the one close to me by chance because last snow day they opened before they updated the website or sent emails.

now im the only one in here. about to go ham

so nice having the gym to yourself. Just free floating between equipment, grunting and not worrying about the gymtimidation (not a word).
only thing that would've made today better is if I could've worked out in my draws like I do at home.

so nice having the gym to yourself. Just free floating between equipment, grunting and not worrying about the gymtimidation (not a word).
only thing that would've made today better is if I could've worked out in my draws like I do at home.

We're supposed to be gymtimidating them, right?
1612221890193.png

We're supposed to be gymtimidating them, right?
1612221890193.png
lol yea that's what I meant .
it was also nice not having to have hoodie up to keep people out of my peripherals.
I know yall say to ignore what others are doing. Its hard for me though when the gym is packed and its full of unmotivated people going through the motions.

i did find out I can cancel whenever. so Ima see what my Golds here in this town is like. the problem is I dont think they open til 6am. and weekends not til 8. On my work travel days i typically need to be in by 5. and weekends before the baby wakes up so like 6

tdogg2k tdogg2k what up bro?

Finally got some legit gym mats. I wasn’t having any luck with Tractor Supply Co and the stall mats. Been sold out there for months online and every time I called the store too. They also said no holds if I get lucky and they are in stock and closest store to me is 45 minute drive.

Was ordering work supplies from U-LINE catalog and saw they had gym mats in stock. More expensive but these things are SOLID.
https://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/H-5856/Gym-Mats/Rubber-Gym-Mat-3-4-thick-4-x-6

Here’s the new setup for the gym/guest room in the basement. Need to add mirrors and thinking of getting a rowing machine also if you guys have any recommendations.

96A31123-1302-43B5-9326-AD8C3E8395BD.jpeg
A316C834-4CF4-42E3-807D-622C499AD8A5.jpeg
AD5A28AA-7EA7-4AB9-9501-C1EE42D93E85.jpeg

lol yea that's what I meant .
it was also nice not having to have hoodie up to keep people out of my peripherals.
I know yall say to ignore what others are doing. Its hard for me though when the gym is packed and its full of unmotivated people going through the motions.

I never ignore people at the gym, esp if it's not PF.

Nothing worse than a buncha unmotivated cats clogging up the equipment or people bull****ting taking up space.

Also, being the only stronk/lean/serious/whatever person gets old. There's no external motivation.

tdogg2k tdogg2k what up bro?

Finally got some legit gym mats. I wasn’t having any luck with Tractor Supply Co and the stall mats. Been sold out there for months online and every time I called the store too. They also said no holds if I get lucky and they are in stock and closest store to me is 45 minute drive.

Was ordering work supplies from U-LINE catalog and saw they had gym mats in stock. More expensive but these things are SOLID.
https://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/H-5856/Gym-Mats/Rubber-Gym-Mat-3-4-thick-4-x-6

Here’s the new setup for the gym/guest room in the basement. Need to add mirrors and thinking of getting a rowing machine also if you guys have any recommendations.

96A31123-1302-43B5-9326-AD8C3E8395BD.jpeg
A316C834-4CF4-42E3-807D-622C499AD8A5.jpeg
AD5A28AA-7EA7-4AB9-9501-C1EE42D93E85.jpeg
Ima hit you up soon.
you got a nice set up man

I never ignore people at the gym, esp if it's not PF.

Nothing worse than a buncha unmotivated cats clogging up the equipment or people bull****ting taking up space.

Also, being the only stronk/lean/serious/whatever person gets old. There's no external motivation.
i feel like when I said this 2-3 weeks ago and I got killed with comments of "you need to focus" "i never go in there and care what others are doing" etc.
its super hard to ignore. when I was at golds it was different. there was at least 9 out of 10 people putting in work. (the other 1 were either older people or bigger people just starting out)

here at PF its 2 out of 10. depending on when Im here.
I dont think my body is the greatest but im def top 5 in PF. (probably not close to top 100 when I was in my golds) I for sure put in the most work in there hands down. i need to go later at night to check if thats true

Ima hit you up soon.
you got a nice set up man

i feel like when I said this 2-3 weeks ago and I got killed with comments of "you need to focus" "i never go in there and care what others are doing" etc.
its super hard to ignore. when I was at golds it was different. there was at least 9 out of 10 people putting in work. (the other 1 were either older people or bigger people just starting out)

here at PF its 2 out of 10. depending on when Im here.
I dont think my body is the greatest but im def top 5 in PF. (probably not close to top 100 when I was in my golds) I for sure put in the most work in there hands down. i need to go later at night to check if thats true

Meh. A lot of folks make comments like that but judge people for other things.

I'm at least honest in that I judge other people and myself just as harshly.

I never got that "just do you" and "don't worry about others" noise people preach; I can do both thanks. People watching doesn't detract from my focus, if anything it makes me mindful of other things that are going on.

But that's just me. I'm and observer and a judger (it's in my personality type). YMMV.

Meh. A lot of folks make comments like that but judge people for other things.

I'm at least honest in that I judge other people and myself just as harshly.

I never got that "just do you" and "don't worry about others" noise people preach; I can do both thanks. People watching doesn't detract from my focus, if anything it makes me mindful of other things that are going on.

But that's just me. I'm and observer and a judger (it's in my personality type). YMMV.
Same here.
I still get my lifts in.... I still put in a tremendous amount of effort and sweat equity in to every workout.

I'm jumping in on the Pelton digital app (1 month free trial and then subsidized with the Chase Sapphire Reserve perks) to use with my Airdyne :lol: and maybe do some yoga/circuit training if that is any good.

Anyone using the Peloton app that's got recommendations on workouts they like?

Not gonna front I have zero motivation to train these days. I still do it out of habit but my mind ain’t in it. I just go through the motions.

also doesn’t help that my left shoulder is pretty much ****ed and I can’t do any horizontal presses.

I think this pandemic is really affecting my mental health and that’s creeping into training as well.

Not gonna front I have zero motivation to train these days. I still do it out of habit but my mind ain’t in it. I just go through the motions.

also doesn’t help that my left shoulder is pretty much ****ed and I can’t do any horizontal presses.

I think this pandemic is really affecting my mental health and that’s creeping into training as well.
I took a month and change off to mentally reset/re motivate and heal my body. My right shoulder is trash and I had a lower leg issue from running on the roads out here. I worked it around Christmas time while I was stateside so It ended up being just what I needed to get after it once I got back.

Back
Top Bottom