STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Screenshot_20210925-201338_Gallery.jpg

Hit a 520 (+10lb) squat PR.

Good day. Hope everyone is doing well.

Screenshot_20210925-201338_Gallery.jpg

Hit a 520 (+10lb) squat PR.

Good day. Hope everyone is doing well.
just recovering from strain. will resume by next week possibly, thursday the earliest if my knees don't act up. game coming up today, I'll see the doctor this morning if I'm cleared to play later. otherwise I'd be sitting the bench (not that bench).

Yeah heading back to the gym and debated it but going to rock mine. Doubt my asthmatic lungs can handle covid too well even though vaccinated, and have immunocompromised folks in my fam so gotta be responsible if I want to be around them.

Yeah heading back to the gym and debated it but going to rock mine. Doubt my asthmatic lungs can handle covid too well even though vaccinated, and have immunocompromised folks in my fam so gotta be responsible if I want to be around them.
If you go just understand you’re already at risk. It that bothers you than build a home gym or something. I don’t mean that in a messed up way either so please don’t take it that way.

How's it work in the gym nowadays with the masks, folks workout with them or just say **** it all together?
No mask down here in da Souf. Pre vaxx, I would keep it with me and just put it on when i was walking past someone through the space but when i was on the cardio myself in the corner alone take it off

The 1 person working there :lol:

really depends where you’re located. I heard in cali they got places that’ll get up in your *** if it’s below your nose

at the crunch i go to depending on the employee they might say something if it’s below your nose. they’ll for sure come at you if you take it off for too long

Hey friends. I always pop in when my company (Life Time Fitness) does Friends and Family discounts, and we're doing our first one since the start of the pandemic.

Membership discount, no join fees, and you can use the clubs as well as all of the digital workouts and programs. Free Apple Fitness Plus too if you have an Apple Watch.

Gym i go to in Seattle requires you to wear them upon entering but lots of folks either put below nose, wear bandana or take off completely when doing cardio and employees don't seem to care. Even employees often wear below the nose. I wear mine except for cardio as I sweat a good deal and going to the gym you already are assuming a good amount of risk.

I'm with Anytime fitness, golds, and YMCA here in San Antonio.

I only use my anytime fitness membership ATM, because everytime I go, theres only like 0 to 5 people there, but mostly 2 or 3. So, i'm vibing with that. I have a mask with me, but I never really have to use it, since no one is in my space with so few people in the gym.

Wife just ordered the OG base bench, Nordic curls coming soon. Upside is her job reimburses 50% of fitness related up to $400 a year.

Back
Top Bottom