STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

So I started this bench program with a gym partner that is supposed to increase your max bench weight and it's 3-4 days a week of flat bench press with various weights and rep/set amounts.

About halfway through the program I had this pain in my lower left pec and there's like a hard spot where the pain is. It's basically in the area where the bar hits when you bench so I'm not sure if it's muscle fatigue or if I strained/bruised something. Has this happened to anyone else before?

So I started this bench program with a gym partner that is supposed to increase your max bench weight and it's 3-4 days a week of flat bench press with various weights and rep/set amounts.

About halfway through the program I had this pain in my lower left pec and there's like a hard spot where the pain is. It's basically in the area where the bar hits when you bench so I'm not sure if it's muscle fatigue or if I strained/bruised something. Has this happened to anyone else before?

Sounds like it's bruised... Any color on your pecs showing bruises?

Sounds like it's bruised... Any color on your pecs showing bruises?

nope. That's the weird thing. It feels bruised but no discoloration and the pain only occurs when I press the bar against my chest during bench press. I'm thinking it could be a knot since the area is firm but I've massaged it and iced for a bit and no improvement

nope. That's the weird thing. It feels bruised but no discoloration and the pain only occurs when I press the bar against my chest during bench press. I'm thinking it could be a knot since the area is firm but I've massaged it and iced for a bit and no improvement
go see a physiotherapist.

Is it bad to have a tight knees feeling when bending days after a squat day? No pain, just feels tight
it could be, if the tightness doesn't sag off nor improve. I'm still feeling some tightness after weeks laying off the deadlifts. went to see an RMT and Physio. right now, I'm on rehab til I'm fully recovered.

Need to stock up on some cold weather workout gear. Any discounts/deals out there?

i haven’t seen anyone with a flannel yet. bout to be the trend setter…

not srs

Need to stock up on some cold weather workout gear. Any discounts/deals out there?

There isn’t much better than the top tier stuff from Nike Running I’m terms of form and function. MSRP is pretty outrageous but they produce so much supply the surplus can always be found on eBay for 50% off or so.

ACEED62A-C9DC-4714-9DEB-D7CBF23C9711.jpeg

I feel like working out wears your body down & ages it. I don’t wanna age my body working out too much just for attention. I live a pretty healthy life nutritionally & believe that matters above everything. Working out to impress chicks is a dead end street cause then you gotta do it forever to impress & garner them. If you fall off, it’s noticeable… if you stay doing it, you’re aging your body. Lookin like 60 when you’re 40. :smh:

I also don’t believe that women like it when you have an advantage over them in physical appearance… be condescending to her or let her feel on top of the world… the choice is yours. Empower the pink. :pimp:

Live at a Medium. 🔥👌👍

I feel like working out wears your body down & ages it. I don’t wanna age my body working out too much just for attention. I live a pretty healthy life nutritionally & believe that matters above everything. Working out to impress chicks is a dead end street cause then you gotta do it forever to impress & garner them. If you fall off, it’s noticeable… if you stay doing it, you’re aging your body. Lookin like 60 when you’re 40. :smh:

I also don’t believe that women like it when you have an advantage over them in physical appearance… be condescending to her or let her feel on top of the world… the choice is yours. Empower the pink. :pimp:

Live at a Medium. 🔥👌👍
it's your opinion although it sounds like a poor excuse not to do better.

Live at a Medium. 🔥👌👍
Lol terrible take

Live at a Medium. 🔥👌👍

This sounds like Trump’s nonsense about refusing to exercise because he believes your body has a finite amount of energy for life. Exercise only cuts years off your life.

Live at a Medium. 🔥👌👍

21862518-6D6E-4875-B444-CD1684AC89AD.gif

Y’all on Steroids up in here huh? 🤔 :lol:

People that are gym rats & work out a lot always look significantly older. 🤫

Back
Top Bottom