STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

It’s because these pros try to go all year round when it used to be a seasonal thing. Obviously you can only take so much at once, but for IG they want to keep it going. It’s like playing a sport constantly. You can’t. Add in getting older and needing all the sups. Add even more to that, the “look” everyone is going for. All that adds up to no good

It better to stay natural and go for the lean and ripped look.

Pros have access to grade A quality drugs, and it's still risky and not healthy. No telling what's in what your average gym rat takes. There's been kids out there dying in their early 20s.

It better to stay natural and go for the lean and ripped look.

Pros have access to grade A quality drugs, and it's still risky and not healthy. No telling what's in what your average gym rat takes. There's been kids out there dying in their early 20s.
I always go natural. Although I was tempted quite a few times by others who were lending me some samples considering how insane and fast the results are. I did the dirty bulk but took a lot of hardwork to get to it. It was also good since it became more of a habit of keeping in shape and became more of a day to day routine as you get used to it and your body looking for such activity. Right now I'm shedding off the dirty bulk ND looking for a lean muscular look. Wife didn't like the hulking physique. She likes the sexy lean.

Imo, you prep for the activity you do or participate in. If you’re going just for a look then you’re never satisfied. I don’t see the point of blowing up just to become immobile and unhealthy. Some of the most unhealthy people I knew were in the gym everyday

people have to look at their natural build too. Don’t look let be a long jumper with stubs

Last edited:
Imo, you prep for the activity you do or participate in. If you’re going just for a look then you’re never satisfied. I don’t see the point of blowing up just to become immobile and unhealthy. Some of the most unhealthy people I knew were in the gym everyday

people have to look at their natural build too. Don’t look let be a long jumper with stubs
agree. and more often than not, they end up as first-timers and one-timers. there are only a few regulars that come in the gyms I've been. and some are just there to go either guy/girl hunting and some just to get attention. but to generalize gym rats as unhealthy individuals is inaccurate. it's not just all about flexing muscles.

I’m on the court more than the weight room these days. Either way I feel like most of us in there for mental therapy lol. Gainz and physical health is an ancillary benefit… Playing ball and lifting is absolutely necessary for my sanity

I’m on the court more than the weight room these days. Either way I feel like most of us in there for mental therapy lol. Gainz and physical health is an ancillary benefit… Playing ball and lifting is absolutely necessary for my sanity
isn't that true for everyone? I mean we need something to do other than work which is basically living in medium.

isn't that true for everyone? I mean we need something to do other than work which is basically living in medium.
What you mean…True for everyone in the gym? That’s what I’m saying- mostly yeah in my opinion & guys I know. Outside of the gym, in the real world, most people don’t workout… they’ll get their escape in other ways tho. Some healthy, some not

What you mean…True for everyone in the gym? That’s what I’m saying- mostly yeah in my opinion & guys I know. Outside of the gym, in the real world, most people don’t workout… they’ll get their escape in other ways tho. Some healthy, some not
of course. what I'm saying is that the typical 500lb life guy/gal that enters the gym do come but never stay long and just quit. that's why I admire people that really worked their butts off to get to the point of being in their best condition since I don't see them in regularity. I've had co-workers that were mostly 1 and done and it's tough to have a buddy that would stay motivated.

I feel like working out wears your body down & ages it. I don’t wanna age my body working out too much just for attention. I live a pretty healthy life nutritionally & believe that matters above everything. Working out to impress chicks is a dead end street cause then you gotta do it forever to impress & garner them. If you fall off, it’s noticeable… if you stay doing it, you’re aging your body. Lookin like 60 when you’re 40. :smh:

I also don’t believe that women like it when you have an advantage over them in physical appearance… be condescending to her or let her feel on top of the world… the choice is yours. Empower the pink. :pimp:

Live at a Medium. 🔥👌👍

Assuming you're not trolling, you just exposed yourself as someone who doesn't get cheeks.
mjlol.png

I've literally been groped at work by ladies feeling up the gainz, and I'm no model, so I know they appreciate it.

Also, let's not talk about the benefits of being strong and in great cardiovascular shape either.

You keep living life at a "medium", just make sure you do that away from the squat rack.
camby.png

Assuming you're not trolling, you just exposed yourself as someone who doesn't get cheeks.
mjlol.png

I've literally been groped at work by ladies feeling up the gainz, and I'm no model, so I know they appreciate it.

Also, let's not talk about the benefits of being strong and in great cardiovascular shape either.

You keep living life at a "medium", just make sure you do that away from the squat rack.
camby.png

You shouldn’t talk about your statistics with women.

I’ve always worked physically demanding jobs. Maybe that’s why I don’t need the gym like you guys that need to find time for it. All my jobs have been like being in a gym. I’ve always worked hard for a living. Past jobs consisted of over 17,000+ boxes being moved, sorted, unboxed & shelved daily, by hand. Current job - not as many boxes, but this time they’re very Heavy! Bread never came easy for my life. |l

Last edited:
You shouldn’t talk about your statistics with women.

I’ve worked lifting heavy stuff all my jobs. Maybe that’s why I don’t need the gym like you guys that need to find time for it. All my jobs have been like being in a gym. I’ve always worked hard for a living. Past jobs consisted of over 17,000+ boxes being moved, sorted, unboxed & shelved daily. Current job - not as many boxes, but this time they’re very Heavy! Bread never came easy for my life. |l
For someone who claims to do lots of hardwork, you should know better. It's not like everyone that does gym work are sitting pretty behind a desk. I don't have that luxury yet I'm making time to do additional lifts or gym work unrelated to carrying , pushing nor lifting at work. It's the same mentality of most people just because they already did some physical activities at work that could simply equate it with exercise.

For someone who claims to do lots of hardwork, you should know better. It's not like everyone that does gym work are sitting pretty behind a desk. I don't have that luxury yet I'm making time to do additional lifts or gym work unrelated to carrying , pushing nor lifting at work. It's the same mentality of most people just because they already did some physical activities at work that could simply equate it with exercise.
Also, you must be the most stress free person on earth if your endorphins are activated at work, which doesn't occur normally in physical activity at work.

I’d leave work like I just got out a swimming pool of sweat. Everyday. This joint gets real. 🏊🏊‍♂️

Coming off of running 4 minute 48 second Mile at the time.
My Fastest 5K was 24 minutes 54 seconds. Last year July.
Nothing special really, but I ain’t no couch potato. Considering the average person logs a 5K time at 30-40 minutes.

Not much left for an additional lift. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom