STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Also interesting how hes equating working out to being some big muscular body builder type dude.

Bet dude maintains and takes care of his car, but not his body. Gonna suck for you when youre older.

He’s not wrong.

There’s no real scientific reason to do more than an intense 20 minute work out.

Healthy life
-Eat healthy food
-Stay mobile / walk
-Stay flexible / sit on the floor / stretch
-20 minutes fairly intense exercise 4-5 times a week

That’ll get you the healthiest looking + longest life. If you’re doing more than that it’s for fun or for some specific sort of fitness related goal. It definitely ages you quicker. I play hoops or tennis for 1.5 hours here and there and i know damn well that’s it not “healthy” optimally but it’s super fun so that’s why it’s worth it.

Not suggesting this ^ is how others should live there life but there’s plenty of Arnold type exercisers that come to this realization much later in life on what (minimal) stuff is required for a healthy long life.

He’s not wrong.

There’s no real scientific reason to do more than an intense 20 minute work out.

Healthy life
-Eat healthy food
-Stay mobile / walk

That’ll get you the healthiest looking + longest life. If you’re doing more than that it’s for fun or for some specific sort of fitness related goal. It definitely ages you quicker. I play hoops or tennis for 1.5 hours here and there and i know damn well that’s it not “healthy” optimally but it’s super fun so that’s why it’s worth it.

Not suggesting this ^ is how others should live there life but there’s plenty of Arnold type exercisers that come to this realization much later in life on what (minimal) stuff is required for a healthy long life.
are you saying the Governator is dead?
:emoji_cry::emoji_cry::emoji_cry:

on the otherhand,

21862518-6D6E-4875-B444-CD1684AC89AD.gif
always loved this movie reference.

He’s not wrong.

Healthy life
-Eat healthy food
-Stay mobile / walk

when you generalize something that you don't know much about, then it's wrong to make a statement eventhough it poses as an opinion. followed up by statement regarding women feeling getting upstaged by a physically attractive guy who works out for it. WOW ! I don't normally comment regarding such opinion or avoid to sound like I'm disrespecting someone else's opinion but it's difficult to ignore considering how insanely stupid it is that you just can't help but laugh it out loud. although in fairness, I appreciate the opinion considering how it turned out to be comical. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Why do all bodybuilders end up looking droopy in the end? 🤔 Yea guys i’m built like chewing gum & north of 300 pounds at less than 6 feet.😎

I ain’t tryna Arnold the thing, you dig. No pun, Arnold’s still cool. Just sayin’

you guys still need any scientific evidence?

Think of your body as a shoe that you wear everyday, no matter how much you clean it with reshoevntr… the shoe WILL get old faster than a shoe in seldom use. Church. 👍

Last edited:
that is probably the stupidest thing i’ve ever read on NT, congrats.

by that rational, couch potatoes would live forever :lol:

No one said be a couch potato. Live at a Medium.
i.e. get normal exercise, don’t Arnold the thing, eat healthy & don’t over-eat. :stoneface:

Look some people of the same age as them. I remember Arnold on CNN with that sword looking doomed.

those pictures aren’t as current & normal. They’re dressed & groomed for an occasion.

A lot of bodybuilders eventually look like trash because they come off all those steroids they're on. Same for a lot of regular people who roid up. It doesn't have to be that way if you put effort into maintaining your fitness and health though.

Back
Top Bottom