STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

almost 2 months of serious re-training which is my new year's resolution, I'm now beginning to feel the burn and fatigue. newly bought pants that were fitting were kinda loose to wear now. easing up a bit and concentrating on working my abs for now to give my other muscle groups a much needed break. I'm out of PWO, so have to order something today and might try something different.

haven't seen anyone say they are not/can't be effective, use case & frequency are the things that need to be managed...in my case i just think i might have taken the session a bit more seriously had i gone through the trouble of doing so; which is less about having took a preworkout and moreso the approach/mindset i went in with..did a clean backtuck into the pool afterwards so spine is good just felt enough of a twinge to think better of doing any more lifting for the day, i should have just stuck to keeping it light from time off; i got gassed after i hit a new best with a fairly speedy 245 full depth front squat and lost the plot for the day

If you ever have nothing else to do, search ITT.

PWO was definitely akin to snake oil to multiple people. :smh:

i need some cheap, easy, and delicious meals to make for post workout.

any recs?

good question, definitely could use additional cheap, delicious, easy meals! for a while i would do some basic meal prep with chicken breasts or thighs and use varying seasoning & spices and just throw it in a simple salad throughout the week

Only meat that’s gonna be relatively cheap these days is ground turkey/beef and chicken.

I eat a lot of shrimp pastas and baked salmon. Not as cheap as chicken but it doesn’t get any more convenient.

Takes 3-4 minutes to sauté some prawns and salmon in the oven is just plug and play, 18 minutes and your done, or you could do potatoes, the fish and some vegetables all at once on the same baking tray.

Been doing ground turkey burritos for the past week so imma have to spend some extra $$.

Or I might just go on a 100% milk diet 8)

i need some cheap, easy, and delicious meals to make for post workout.

any recs?
Chicken breast in an air fryer.. throw it in once you get back and go shower / change / relax while it cooks. Use foil so it’s easy to clean / change out for day to day and boom. I think it takes like 15-20mins

Cut you a little avocado as well to have with it. Half one day half another maybe. A whole if you want more cals.

The first day I did GOMAD I was pretty stopped up.

Eventually went number two and it was white. :sick:
That can happen. I guess your internals are all flushed out. The only time I had such kind of bm, was practically starved for a few days after my gall bladder removal.

Weighed in today and I'm 209 lbs (94.8 kg.). Not frustrated eventhough I'm back to almost square one when I weighed 188 lbs more than a year ago. Felt leaner and lighter than my typical 215 lbs. fat self 2 years ago. Gonna do some bicep curls and abs weighted exercises for today.

That can happen. I guess your internals are all flushed out. The only time I had such kind of bm, was practically starved for a few days after my gall bladder removal.

It was weird. It was just that first day.

Didn't have issues after that.

:rofl:

still weighing the pro's and con's... I went to a clinic a few years back and the Dr mentioned that I am a candidate for TRT however on my survey sheet I mentioned that I wanted to have more kids so he advised that I waited. 2 kids later and I am ready... well... potentially.

still researching long term effects as well as other factors health wise that I should consider before accepting the treatment.

was listening to this and thought to quote this again, while it’s quite drawn out at more than 2 hours but it’s time stamped and it might be an interesting listen as it touches on some elements lifestyle, supplementation & training:

BD38661A-8AA8-4401-8AE8-7E62E5A7CF78.png

Back
Top Bottom