STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Bro it’s a whole racket.

Cage Free basically just means the cage is physically big enough for the birds to have enough room for 360 degrees of movement and engage in natural behavior like flapping their wings. It’s still a little *** cage.

Free Range means the they have access to indoors and outdoor space. Can still be a grimey little cage.

Pasture Raised is that good good. Access to large outdoor space where they can frolic and feed on naturally grabs and stuff.

Of course all this stuff is generally pretty meaningless and not standardized, unless like California, your state or county has recently codified language and standards.
Gimme dem free farmb frolickin chicken eggs :pimp:

The taste is noticeably better IMO.

Y'all in here paying for premium eggs and ish. :smh:

I don't care what typa life the chicken that laid them things had. As long as the carton says "eggs", Imma eat.
yeshrug.png

was listening to this and thought to quote this again, while it’s quite drawn out at more than 2 hours but it’s time stamped and it might be an interesting listen as it touches on some elements lifestyle, supplementation & training:

Thanks for this.

Decided to try this out instead of jumping into the full TRT treatments.

Figure a more "natural" approach first and if I still feel that I need more support I will take the next steps.

Plan is to use this product plus plant based proteins and a pure creatine.

39 years old, solid sleep schedule, good workout routine, okay diet (can easily switch if needed) and love the nightly beer while cooking.

Let's see how it goes :nthat:

Thanks for this.

Figure a more "natural" approach first and if I still feel that I need more support I will take the next steps.

39 years old, solid sleep schedule, good workout routine, okay diet (can easily switch if needed) and love the nightly beer while cooking.

interesting. need to learn more about this as I'm looking for other alternatives as well.

Thanks for this.

why plant based specifically, are you vegan/vegetarian? for you (as well as tho who have had their testosterone level(s) checked/tested), did you have multiple assessments of your health marks, how did you know it wasn’t an off day/week/month vs. a behavioral/chronic/dietary thing or some combination thereof?

why plant based specifically, are you vegan/vegetarian? for you (as well as tho who have had their testosterone level(s) checked/tested), did you have multiple assessments of your health marks, how did you know it wasn’t an off day/week/month vs. a behavioral/chronic/dietary thing or some combination thereof?

Did the testing and I did qualify for TRT therapy. At the time though (3 years ago) the Doc recommended that I wait a little bit because on my survey I mentioned that I wanted to have more children. Had another one and I am set in that department.

As for plant based protein shakes I don't feel as bloated after I drink them. I am pretty animal protein heavy within my diet so maybe that's why?

rest day today. just had my physical sports doctors appointment changed to a phone appointment which is fine. although I got what I needed to hear. doctor stated again that my injury was major and I shouldn't rush back to what I normally do in basketball. nothing competitive but just some basic shootarounds, drills, and simple jumps. guess I'll be doing more time on the gym doing weights for a few more months. on the brighter side, I'm able to do some more short runs but nothing like exerting more than I should.

Too many drugs in bodybuilding. Add to that it ain't good for your heart to be that massive in the first place.

I know dudes who swear what they're doing is perfectly safe cause "look at Arnold." It really isn't.

Too many drugs in bodybuilding. Add to that it ain't good for your heart to be that massive in the first place.

I know dudes who swear what they're doing is perfectly safe cause "look at Arnold." It really isn't.
the difference I believe was that Arnold used it conservatively as opposed to others nowadays. inspite of that, Arnie also underwent heart surgery, so it's not like it doesn't have a long term effect on anybody. one of the reasons while tempting is I always avoided it due to those health reasons. also, the wife prohibits it. she always check whatever I take.

the difference I believe was that Arnold used it conservatively as opposed to others nowadays. inspite of that, Arnie also underwent heart surgery, so it's not like it doesn't have a long term effect on anybody. one of the reasons while tempting is I always avoided it due to those health reasons. also, the wife prohibits it. she always check whatever I take.

Stick a "liquid creatine" label on your injectable bottles and you're good chief. 👍

Back
Top Bottom