STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

:rofl:

still weighing the pro's and con's... I went to a clinic a few years back and the Dr mentioned that I am a candidate for TRT however on my survey sheet I mentioned that I wanted to have more kids so he advised that I waited. 2 kids later and I am ready... well... potentially.

still researching long term effects as well as other factors health wise that I should consider before accepting the treatment.
Did they give you your lab work with your actual numbers? They are a business they'll give it to anyone. Either way i go through hrtforless out of Florida, under 100 a month for test, ai, clomid, and supplies

eggs are getting so expensive, ended up paying 8 bucks n change for a dozen the other day for the brown kind where the chickens are organic. they had the white eggs of mysterious origin for $3.19 a dozen but if I eat too many of those my farts smell like I am dying where if I stick to brown organic kind they just smell like regular protein farts.

eggs are getting so expensive, ended up paying 8 bucks n change for a dozen the other day for the brown kind where the chickens are organic. they had the white eggs of mysterious origin for $3.19 a dozen but if I eat too many of those my farts smell like I am dying where if I stick to brown organic kind they just smell like regular protein farts.

You ever hit up Costco? They have the free-range at mine, $8 for 16 I believe.

$8 for a dozen eggs is inane.

In the San Francisco Bay Area, a dozen pasture raised organic eggs is $6.

Used to be $4-5 just a couple years ago but when California introduced legislation enforcing clearer definitions r.e. "cage free", "free range", and "pasture raised" , the price of that top tier brick went up.

Did they give you your lab work with your actual numbers? They are a business they'll give it to anyone. Either way i go through hrtforless out of Florida, under 100 a month for test, ai, clomid, and supplies

so you are on hrt/trt?

nbs, i alternate, .. been doing lines of eggs too...

definitely have used eggs an easily accessible protein meal/snack would buy a bunch to hardboil then just throw them in the fridge for later to make like a scotch egg or just eat them cold with salt, pepper, & cayenne pepper

Last edited:
I thought I had E.D and wanted to nip it in the bud quick. Turned out to just be incompatibility/bad chemistry with that particular partner though and iirc my test came back at like 592 at 30 yrs old or so, which actually isn't a bad number at all but remember they're a business and they bought in this hot lady who is their closer and convinced me I needed it. Ended up getting me as high as 1300 then when my membership with the in person place lapsed I realized it was much cheaper online and went that route but was on and off as my finances looked funny at different points throughout the last few seasons.

fam eggs cost like 80 cents for a dozen in Oklahoma, like $2 for the brown joints., 3 for free range organics What are you guys doing in those other states?
A dozen eggs free range organic is around what he said here in CA.

I get free range from a “small farm company” and it’s $6 for a dozen. Good eggs tho taste great

You ever hit up Costco? They have the free-range at mine, $8 for 16 I believe.
I doubt if they have those here, I live 10-15 minutes from Buffalo NY. looks like a lot of companies stay outta upstate NY, it's expensive to do business in NY + the money just isn't here I'm guessing. I should clarify that they're not charging 8 bucks for a dozen jumbo eggs at Wegmans in a single container it's around $4.19 for a 6 pack of jumbo eggs & lil over 5 bucks for a dozen but it's uncommon to find a dozen jumbo eggs that come from brown organic chickens on the shelves these days so I'm often forced to buy 2 packs of 6 to get a dozen. medium, large, XL are available for 3-5 bucks a dozen but the large-XL weigh inconsistent in my experience. hard boiled medium egg whites are typically around 33 grams, jumbo are usually around 44 grams (I forget how to calculate how much protein is potentially there) large/XL are just not consistent. like I said earlier there's the white jumbo eggs which are cheaper ($3.19 I paid the other day) but I Swear they make me smell like I should see the doctor, switch the the brown joints problem gone.

I thought I had E.D and wanted to nip it in the bud quick. Turned out to just be incompatibility/bad chemistry with that particular partner though and iirc my test came back at like 592 at 30 yrs old or so, which actually isn't a bad number at all but remember they're a business and they bought in this hot lady who is their closer and convinced me I needed it. Ended up getting me as high as 1300 then when my membership with the in person place lapsed I realized it was much cheaper online and went that route but was on and off as my finances looked funny at different points throughout the last few seasons.
if Dr says it's OK try L-Arginine, stuff works for me to the point where I'm surprised it's available in supplement form. has unpleasant side effects such as heartburn, mood swings, weird effect on heart rate, herpes, heavier B.O. + a plethora of others I can't recall at the moment. but would have me waking up like I was a teenager again no lie. many pre workouts have a bunch of it as an ingredient.

Last edited:
Turning 39 in June. Been on HRT for a few years now due to getting checked while feeling more fatigued than usual. Strength was still pretty solid for my weight at the time, just always felt tired. Bloodwork came back with test around 230 at 35 years old.

I am only on a real low dose clomiphene (0.25mg three times a week) and anastrozole (1mg once a week. My last labs had my Test at 1120 with all other levels being normal.

Opted for the clomiphene/anastrozole combo over straight testosterone due to the potential for infertility with test since I plan to have kids in the next couple years.

if Dr says it's OK try L-Arginine, stuff works for me to the point where I'm surprised it's only available in supplement form. has unpleasant side effects such as heartburn, mood swings, weird effect on heart rate, herpes, heavier B.O. + a plethora of others I can't recall at the moment. but would have me waking up like I was a teenager again no lie. many pre workouts have a bunch of it as an ingredient.

Bruh.

What you mean it has herpes as a side effect?

Bruh.

What you mean it has herpes as a side effect?
well they say it can cause outbreaks if you have it in your body already. they also say arginine is in a lot of different foods (red meat, peanuts) maybe they're just as likely to feed cold sores.

Y'all in here paying for premium eggs and ish. :smh:

I don't care what typa life the chicken that laid them things had. As long as the carton says "eggs", Imma eat.
yeshrug.png

Sorry, I was putting free range. I think I buy pasture raised. Not sure if / how they’re different.

I know pasture raised means they’re literally just running around the damb farmb on free land. I can get behind that.

Sorry, I was putting free range. I think I buy pasture raised. Not sure if / how they’re different.

I know pasture raised means they’re literally just running around the damb farmb on free land. I can get behind that.

Bro it’s a whole racket.

Cage Free basically just means the cage is physically big enough for the birds to have enough room for 360 degrees of movement and engage in natural behavior like flapping their wings. It’s still a little *** cage.

Free Range means the they have access to indoors and outdoor space. Can still be a grimey little cage.

Pasture Raised is that good good. Access to large outdoor space where they can frolic and feed on naturally grabs and stuff.

Of course all this stuff is generally pretty meaningless and not standardized, unless like California, your state or county has recently codified language and standards.

Back
Top Bottom