STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I mean physically. I want my chest to go down. I want to flatten it out, not maintain larger pecks or build them. That can be a later time but right now I want it as small as possible after having moobs for so long.
just going to ask what specific routine are you going to do to achieve that.

good lookin out, i was trying to figure out mathematics of safety height, the height of available bench(es) but it ends up being either too low or high

yea, it’s mostly an aversion to the exercise itself and as a result i haven’t ever really gotten acclimated/used to the movement thusly raising the possibility of failure even when not attempting a max/pr
well for me, by myself I wouldn't risk it. I'd rather put rails on the side if I'm going close to failure.

just going to ask what specific routine are you going to do to achieve that.
???

I’m literally just not isolating chest right now. My chest is still getting a workout but I’m not prioritizing hypertrophy in my chest or any chest isolation movements.

And I’m seeing the results. No bench. No chest press of any kind. Only push-ups in my burpees.

Keep the muscle down and keep burning fat is the plan.

???

I’m literally just not isolating chest right now. My chest is still getting a workout but I’m not prioritizing hypertrophy in my chest or any chest isolation movements.

And I’m seeing the results. No bench. No chest press of any kind. Only push-ups in my burpees.

Keep the muscle down and keep burning fat is the plan.
oh got it. misread your message and got confused with how is it possible to flatten the chest when doing bench presses. you can backread. that's why I was asking.

oh got it. misread your message and got confused with how is it possible to flatten the chest when doing bench presses. you can backread. that's why I was asking.
Gotcha. Yeah when I was benching 1-2 times a week I could feel the progress in my chest.. I didn’t want it to grow so I stopped.

Just get a spotter, or bench in the power rack with the safety bars if you dont have one.

Or be like Tank Top Master Tank Top Master and do none of that and just don't drop the bar on yourself.
1653970653232.png

And knowing how to do the Roll of Shame and/or the Teeter-No Spotter helps.
1653970708482.png

brought the young one on his first day at the Dojo doing Pankration. so far, he adapted quickly and liking it so far.

Anybody have those normatec compression leg sleeves? I seen a knock off brand available on Costco for like 5 bills and was thinking of purchasing.

there is no way those things are worth it. just get a theta gun or a knock off and it’s good for your whole body. $500+ to only recover your legs seems wild to me

Anybody have those normatec compression leg sleeves? I seen a knock off brand available on Costco for like 5 bills and was thinking of purchasing.

I have the Normatec. Love them, I have had 7 knee surgeries so I have invested in crap like this. I have heard some of the lower end versions are good too. I got a good deal on the Normatec so I just went for it.

there is no way those things are worth it. just get a theta gun or a knock off and it’s good for your whole body. $500+ to only recover your legs seems wild to me

I got a massage gun and that thing is a God send.

I’ve just been hooping recently and my body has been going thru it. I can’t recover like I used to and my legs and lower back be screaming the morning after :lol:

It might be all hype but I’ve seen athletes swear by em. I’m obviously not an athlete but taking care of your body is priceless. The authentic ones cost like $700-1000.

I got a massage gun and that thing is a God send.

I’ve just been hooping recently and my body has been going thru it. I can’t recover like I used to and my legs and lower back be screaming the morning after :lol:

It might be all hype but I’ve seen athletes swear by em. I’m obviously not an athlete but taking care of your body is priceless. The authentic ones cost like $700-1000.

gotcha, check this thing out. i’ve had one for like 5 years now and worth every penny. plus you can use it anywhere on your body and the app makes it easy

the recovery modes for after a hard workout are so clutch

gotcha, check this thing out. i’ve had one for like 5 years now and worth every penny. plus you can use it anywhere on your body and the app makes it easy

the recovery modes for after a hard workout are so clutch

Wow that looks dope. Good looks bro ima check this out. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom