STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

i been dieting and man it’s so hard for some reason.

was at 175 but tomorrow i’ll finally break into 169.

i used to always stay around 167-168 but idk if it’s bc im getting older or what but i gain weight so easily now

or it could be just muscle mass has increased over the years

i been dieting and man it’s so hard for some reason.

was at 175 but tomorrow i’ll finally break into 169.

i used to always stay around 167-168 but idk if it’s bc im getting older or what but i gain weight so easily now

or it could be just muscle mass has increased over the years

What is your “number” (pause if applicable)? I think I can gain easily which is why I’ve been watching my food intake pretty closely. Couple modifications and I’m there. Going to be all over the country for a few weeks so it’s about to get real interesting having to deal with hotel gyms again :lol: |l

To the quesfion BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE was asking, I have legit been wondering how I’m going to travel with preworkout and I always think back to that IG/TikTok posted in here where ole boy (jokingly) suggested making a brick out of it and taking it through TSA :lol:

I just took some homemade #POWDA! I smuggled across state lines, word to Johnny Depp in Blow. :nerd:

the best tasting and performing pre workout.

and i’ve tried a lot….

Doesn’t look bad but I’m not spending $475 bucks a year on pre.
full

What is your “number” (pause if applicable)? I think I can gain easily which is why I’ve been watching my food intake pretty closely. Couple modifications and I’m there. Going to be all over the country for a few weeks so it’s about to get real interesting having to deal with hotel gyms again :lol: |l

my caloric intake? while on my diet im not going over 2k calories a day

Lol. You a funny lil dude. :lol:

If you ever catch a stint I'll put something on your commissary.
QbadP.png

But fr I just dropped over over a rack on a new bag, a (4th) belt I ain't need and two pairs of the Metcons just cause. I'm fine with not overpaying for #POWDA! I can make better for a fraction of the price.

We doing just fine over here.
full

Last edited:
To the quesfion BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE was asking, I have legit been wondering how I’m going to travel with preworkout and I always think back to that IG/TikTok posted in here where ole boy (jokingly) suggested making a brick out of it and taking it through TSA :lol:

As long as it's still in it's powedered form, what's the problem?

I take #POWDA! through TSA with no problems. Even had open supps taken through Customs.

Any taller medium shorts wearing dudes want 10 pair of customs for the freeski ? storm2006 storm2006 had them custom made from China and she made a China xxl not a US xxl. Happens every time I order **** from China. they were supposed to dupe these black ones look how much smaller they is

IMG_2937.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom