STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Any taller medium shorts wearing dudes want 10 pair of customs for the freeski ? @storm2006 had them custom made from China and she made a China xxl not a US xxl. Happens every time I order **** from China. they were supposed to dupe these black ones look how much smaller they is

IMG_2937.jpeg

Are these from the Shein RICO case?

Naw bruh we only do 4inches or less over here 😂
About 7.5 to 8 inch inseam but since the seat is 4 inches shorter than the black ones I was tryna copy they come out looking smedium like that. On my 6ft self definitely full knee exposure. Its China so I cant really send them back just gotta take a 10 shorts L. If someone can use them be my guest.

man asks about recovery and then does 2.5 hours of cardio…that’s not gonna help :lol:

Im not stressing out my right shoulder on the bike, stair master and elliptical. In fact cardio is the only thing I can do comfortably right now.

Jiu jitsu and my wife sleeping on my right arm are the biggest culprits.

Im sorry I dont wanna be fat. :lol:

makes sense...but 😂 maybe start w/addressing 👇🏿
Had to work off a calorie heavy breakfast before lifting.

i would think trying to out work a poor diet is obviously not a (🤔) recipe (😏) for good performance, perhaps it's just your framing tho...instead of saying you are working off the breakfast, better that you see it as fueling the work you are about to put in 🤷🏿‍♂️

Last edited:
Anyone do cryotherapy regularly?

i haven't, but are you thinking about trying it? if you have a place close to you that has that available for an affordable price, i say try it out but if you have to go out of your way and/or it's expensive...much cheaper, easier, more proven methods of recovery outchea

i would think trying to out work a poor diet is obviously not a (🤔) recipe (😏) for good performance, perhaps it's just your framing tho...instead of saying you are working off the breakfast, better that you see it as fueling the work you are about to put in 🤷🏿‍♂️
I ate all the calories for breakfast this morning. Churro waffles. :nthat:

20230922_081607.jpg

i haven't, but are you thinking about trying it? if you have a place close to you that has that available for an affordable price, i say try it out but if you have to go out of your way and/or it's expensive...much cheaper, easier, more proven methods of recovery outchea
I do it on a regular basis ( really helped when I torn my Achilles) as well as inferred sauna . What other more proven methods?

It absolutely is. I, Tank Top Master Tank Top Master , have spoken.

I ate all the calories for breakfast this morning. Churro waffles. :nthat:

20230922_081607.jpg

You did 2,5 hours of cardio to "work off" the calories in them two measly waffles and didn't even put syrup on them dog biscuits?
gucci3.png

Some of y'all need to just make peace with your eating disorders. :rofl:

Im sorry I dont wanna be fat. :lol:

I agree, being a Fat is one of the most disgusting things in the world you can be, the lowest of the low.

But this is not The Whey. :smh:

Thats what I consider at cheat meal which was after 24 hours of not eating which I was able to do 3 times this week. I currently have a clock going since that meal that I may extend until after jiu jitsu tomorrow if I dont pass out.

Screenshot_20230922_210345_Clock.jpg

Dude can't even see it for what it is either.
francis.png

Eat a "cheat meal" i.e. a little bit of food after starving yourself 3 days a week, brehs.

Stomach prolly hates your *** like
feedme.png

it’s clear he has a very toxic relationship with food. it’s fine to indulge. you can’t work it off after it already happened just accept and move on or do t do it to begin with. eat whole healthy food. man is literally playin chicken with calories while doing hours of cardio

I do it on a regular basis ( really helped when I torn my Achilles) as well as inferred sauna . What other more proven methods?

depends on what is being recovered from…from what i’ve read & seen about the cold therapies is much of the benefits (especially at the exposures most would be using) are to be able to suppress inflammation/pain in order to be able to train, return to play games in sport…for actual injuries, that cold slows inflammation kinda delays the natural healing process…heard good things about red light therapy & infared saunas…

what made you try cryotherapy tho?

it’s clear he has a very toxic relationship with food. it’s fine to indulge. you can’t work it off after it already happened just accept and move on or do t do it to begin with. eat whole healthy food. man is literally playin chicken with calories while doing hours of cardio

Prolly be able to eat more if he cut a lot of the LISS cardio out and actually lifted weights.
sass2.png

depends on what is being recovered from…from what i’ve read & seen about the cold therapies is much of the benefits (especially at the exposures most would be using) are to be able to suppress inflammation/pain in order to be able to train, return to play games in sport…for actual injuries, that cold slows inflammation kinda delays the natural healing process…heard good things about red light therapy & infared saunas…

what made you try cryotherapy tho?

yup, it’s actually slows recovery. unless you need to get back to it asap better to just get some good rest/refuel and a light walk/jog

Back
Top Bottom