STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I never said I routinely eat waffles you made that assumption. :lol:

Again you would have to look at the basic sciences of how this works. Its about metabolic remodeling at a cellular and even genetic level of how food will be utilized in parts of your body. Youre not supposed to perpetually be in ketosis, thats dangerous.

Start with the basic sciences of how this works, it should clear things up. I think laymen assume Im tryna be smelling like Im in ketoacidosis 24/7. :lol:

is it really assuming, just using the stuff you say about how you break your fasts…

😂 the whole point of the ‘ketogenic diet’ is to get to ketosis…

😂 it’s calm tho bro, you got it…

is it really assuming, just using the stuff you say about how you break your fasts…

😂 the whole point of the ‘ketogenic diet’ is to get to ketosis…

😂 it’s calm tho bro, you got it…

Im not eating a ketogenic diet. I use fasting to put me in a chronically remodeled metabolic state that mimics a ketogenic diet. Getting into ketosis often is how this remodeling is achieved but youre not supposed to perpetually be in ketosis, that isnt compatible with life. :lol:

These alterations at a cellular level have had established benefits with metabolic syndromes, inflammatory conditions, and cognitive aberrations. It isnt an on/off switch, you are altering the way your body processes and utilizes energy.

Last edited:
Man…had about 3.5 ounces of that Magic Spoon in my recovery bowl (that was like half of the $10 box) and I gotta say it was really good. The flavor profile actually stood out more than anything else in there tbh.

Yesterday tried to flush out my system the same way I did last weekend to no avail this time but once I got that Magic Spoon fiber in me (probably compounded by the dairy) it was a wrap :lol:

Man…had about 3.5 ounces of that Magic Spoon in my recovery bowl (that was like half of the $10 box) and I gotta say it was really good. The flavor profile actually stood out more than anything else in there tbh.

Yesterday tried to flush out my system the same way I did last weekend to no avail this time but once I got that Magic Spoon fiber in me (probably compounded by the dairy) it was a wrap :lol:

not much fiber in magic spoon, but they use allulose instead of sugar which can have some impact on digestion/gut and of course if you’re not consuming diary regularly that mix could cause issues

TIL that "recovery bowls" flush you out like Drano.
ohhh.png

$9 to $10 a box made me stop..
It is expensive but I look at it like this…. Eating out will still cost me about the same and that would be just for one meal. This way he can eat healthier and he can make it himself when I am not home.

Both my kids are athletes so I am trying to teach them the value of health diet early in life. I could be going about it wrong but we’ll see

Man stop playing around. Lets do this together and report results.

andreas-colon-diagram01-min.jpg

not much fiber in magic spoon, but they use allulose instead of sugar which can have some impact on digestion/gut and of course if you’re not consuming diary regularly that mix could cause issues

I eat mostly the same stuff every week and Magic Spoon was the only significant change week-over-week in my diet, particularly in my Sunday meal, was protein Oat Milk (8G protein per serving and I kind of loaded up) instead of my usual Almond Milk. I’m also going to crush a pint of Jeni’s and some ice cream wrapped in sweet mochi (did the same last week). My stomach knows dairy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom