STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

13121847-4394910929627098.jpg

13121848-9654866382655118.jpg

gonna order some and report back
Got the sour watermelon

It tastes EXACTLY like a watermelon jolly rancher, it's great.

Got the sour watermelon

It tastes EXACTLY like a watermelon jolly rancher, it's great.

putting these in queue, the strawberry flavor was hitting definitely, have the lemonade right now which is cool but probably not going to reup on that flavor

it’s been a minute since i did some high box jumps, good times…pulled 585 on the trapbar, i put the straps on but surprisingly didn’t need them

BCAA's themselves are kinda a rip. Unless you're doing long, fasted workouts and are cutting so you can't just up your whey/casein/pea/whatever intake...

I'd stick clear of Amazon, their prices have been stupid since covid.

Look at M&S. Better prices, free shipping on a lot of orders, and sometimes they'll throw in free products.

As for actual products, I use Scivation Xtend and MT AminoBuild together with some other stuff. Sh*t is delicious. I don't gym without it, unless I'm TDY.
Shef

+ 1 BCAA's by themselves being a rip

Most protein powders have 2-3'gs of BCAA's in them already....

I'd suggest finding a product that you already supplement that adds BCAA's in it

for example...

I take glutamine, so I found a company that sells glutamine powder + BCAA's mixed in.

so essentially I get to take out 2 birds with one stone at cost for just the glutamine.
i only take bcaa for recovery
i don't take any protein powder or anything else,
just wanna get ridda soreness

i only take bcaa for recovery
i don't take any protein powder or anything else,
just wanna get ridda soreness

if you’re perpetually sore you may want to examine your regimen in terms of appropriate & proper movement, frequency (could be you are doing too much too often/or too infrequently), and how you warm up & cool down after your activity

If that's the case, you leaving alot of gains on the table and not optimizing the work you already putting in

If you taking BCAA's u might as well gon take creatine while you at it, also great for recovery.

to each their own doe.

not necessarily, depending on the amount of protein in one’s diet bcaa’s can be a good/useful supplement, assuming the protein intake is on the lower end…

If that's the case, you leaving alot of gains on the table and not optimizing the work you already putting in

If you taking BCAA's u might as well gon take creatine while you at it, also great for recovery.

to each their own doe.

I take Sacred Breatine, protons/mass gainer, EAAs, BSeeAAs, fish oil, type II collagen, multis, turmeric, and ashwagandha daily, and sometimes I take HMB too, on dead supps.
Flabby Blood

I bypass stretching before and usually after and am basically never sore, sometimes just tight.
yeshrug.png

To each their own though.
hubie.png

I take Sacred Breatine, protons/mass gainer, EAAs, BSeeAAs, fish oil, type II collagen, multis, turmeric, and ashwagandha daily, and sometimes I take HMB too, on dead supps.
Flabby Blood

I bypass stretching before and usually after and am basically never sore, sometimes just tight.
yeshrug.png

To each their own though.
hubie.png

why do you take the ashwagandha daily? what's hmb?

why do you take the ashwagandha daily?

Because I don't cycle supps in or out; I'm either keeping it in the stack and riding with it or bushing it altogether. I either get the effect constantly or I go without it altogether. (HMB is the only exception because I'm not constantly overreaching to the point where I need it.)

Is it safe to take it daily on an indefinite basis? It may be, it may not be.

what's hmb?

HMB is a metabolite of the amino acid leucine. It may lead to gains in size, strength and power, prevent muscle wasting and possibly speed up recovery. The science is still out on what it can do and to what effect, so
manny.png

Sometimes I buy it, sometimes I press my own pills.
ehh3.png

😂 been wanting to try this setup 🤷🏿‍♂️

i used to never be able to take a cold shower…but i love that feeling now, i just only use them sparingly for when i’m needing that extra giddy up in my step!
for me, it started with cold swims during the winter because of two young girls as my motivation.

Considering doubling up on training the next 2 days. My guess is after my first class of the week I'll be reminded swiftly that I'm old.

Back
Top Bottom