STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I don’t normally care about people’s fitness level but this dude at work is pushing me.

Mf has an eating disorder or something and swears he’s strong. Dude criticizes my diet I’m like bro I’m lifting not running marathons, idc about abs or being shredded.

Dude goes “I’m strong too I can bench 185”

I lost it and just started laughing and told him I front squat his bench

I don’t normally care about people’s fitness level but this dude at work is pushing me.

Mf has an eating disorder or something and swears he’s strong. Dude criticizes my diet I’m like bro I’m lifting not running marathons, idc about abs or being shredded.

I mean, that's kinda the same thing that happens in this thread, isn't it?

Some duke will ask a question, not like the answerer, then question said answer when it came from someone far more capable and knowledgeable...

Kind of but not really, it’s more like

“how many calories are in that?”

“I’d have to work out for two hours after I ate that”

“Are you having too big sandwiches?”

“I DONT LIKE CHEESE!”

Basically just comments on everything like he’s a dietician.

Kind of but not really, it’s more like

“how many calories are in that?”

“I’d have to work out for two hours after I ate that”

“Are you having too big sandwiches?”

“I DONT LIKE CHEESE!”

Basically just comments on everything like he’s a dietician.

As I was.

It’s cats in here doing the same thing low-key, but as long as they’re not hurting anyone, I guess let them starve fast?

When somebody at work says something like that when I’m stuffing my face, I hit the “sucks to have a slow metabolism like you
umad.png
” and keep it moving. The Fats and Weaks at work don’t really try me like that so I don’t know these feels.

I wouldn’t say he’s trying me, he just wants the whole world to know he watches what he eats. That’s what I’m saying it’s like bro has an eating disorder.

I made 22 free throws in a row this morning… but edited it to 20 to make it clean for YouTube.

i see your 22 & raise you 24 😎

i mean…relative strength is a thing, if bro is <≈ 185 bodyweight benching that could be considered decently strong 🤷🏿‍♂️ besides, & no shade, shouldn’t you be able to front squat most people’s bench press? legs stronger than arms, no??

sounds like man is just real life trolling 😂

I wouldn’t say he’s trying me, he just wants the whole world to know he watches what he eats. That’s what I’m saying it’s like bro has an eating disorder.

Maybe that's all he has going for him. He's obviously a Weak if he's only benching 185 (sorry tokes99 tokes99 but a 1x BW Bench Press ain't **** around these parts) and his metabolism sounds slow, let that man criticize y'all's food choices in peace.

I mean unless duke gets more ****, has better aesthetics, or lifts more weight than you, why even give him a second thought?
mjgrin.png

I judge other people's food choices (for being too "clean"/low cal) and exercise habits at work too so maybe I am duke. :rofl:

Maybe that's all he has going for him. He's obviously a Weak if he's only benching 185 (sorry tokes99 tokes99 but a 1x BW Bench Press ain't **** around these parts) and his metabolism sounds slow, let that man criticize y'all's food choices in peace.

since most folk here in the states, are either overweight and/or don’t lift thus maybe aren't even able to press their own weight, the person in question depending on their body weight, could be considered decently strong; yea it’s probably not going to be impressive to folk that consider themselves ’serious’ lifters but for the general populace it’s decent

since most folk here in the states, are either overweight and/or don’t lift thus maybe aren't even able to press their own weight, the person in question depending on their body weight, could be considered decently strong; yea it’s probably not going to be impressive to folk that consider themselves ’serious’ lifters but for the general populace it’s decent
to begin with, the general census of the states is typically obese so anyone telling people about their diet or routine workout are just full of themselves unless they have the goods to show for it. my 17 year old lean nephew does 200, so that jabroni telling you how strong he is, must have a really low self-esteem or projection of himself to be telling people that.

Nah, we not cutting folks breaks just cause the vast population is fat AND weak.

A BBW isn't slim just cause she's standing next to a SSBBW (a BBW that went Super Saiyan). They're both fat *****.

Mass is always constant, as is weight in the weight room, on earth. 185 is 185, and 225 is 225.

If you're benching less than 2 plates, make sure you sit down to pee. Thems the rules, I didn't make em.

2 plate bench
3 plate squat
4 plate dl

Is minimum if you’re actually calling yourself strong. I get not everyone trains for that which is fine but those numbers are easy to hit if you try to.

can one consider themselves ‘strong’ if they never attempt this/these standards?

Back
Top Bottom