STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Yea I've also heard purple belt is the toughest belt to get. You're basically a junior black belt perfecting whatever game you're a great at.

On that note I submitted this really good purple belt who is also a judo brown belt this morning. We started doing no gi rounds in the morning class he comes to and he is basically a no gi white/blue belt. I've never seen him so uncomfortable. Got him with an ankle lock and kimura cause I do as much no gi and gi and I know how to move people around without grabbing the lapel.

1000021449.jpg

i don’t know of dude to comment on whatever he has going on…what he said is facts tho; good lighting & a being pumped from a workout can be a dramatic difference from just walking around regular

Good lighting makes a big difference in how people can look in pics.

I think some of these physiques could be attained naturally (not the real freaks obviously), but most people want results in a hurry for the social media and to try and make money. They get on the juice and assume anyone who doesn't have a dad bod is probably juicing too.

You can go back and look at what people could attain naturally before steroids even existed. It's pretty impressive.

Back
Top Bottom