STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

IMG_7412.jpeg

new pick up

gonna start running more

why did you decide on these?

why did you decide on these?

i went to a running store and got my foot measured and checked (pause) and they recommended these.

they had me run on a treadmill and do a bunch of things to see what shoe was best for me. told them i wanted something to run fast in

Last edited:
I know this topic has come up multiple times but what shoes do yall like to deadlift and squat in. I usually go with socks but I never liked the idea of taking my shoes off at the gym so I’m debating on buying some cheap vans or converse.

these have been great for me.

the brand is owned/founded by a powerlifter who has competed at the world level so you know its not some brand made by influencers with no credentials

i went to a running store and got my foot measured and checked (pause) and they recommended these.

they had me run on a treadmill and do a bunch of things to see what shoe was best for me. told them i wanted something to run fast in

🤣🤣🤣 how is this a ⏸️ tho?

wouldn’t see a shoe with that much cushion/foam as a speed shoe, but fast is relative

you an expert on running shoes?

nah, but i have designed a few…things have definitely changed of recent with the extremely cushioned models that add some element for energy return/stiffness, usually folk looking to run fast are in less cushioning but ‘fast’ is relative; walking, jogging, running, sprinting all have a different ‘fast’

nah, but i have designed a few…things have definitely changed of recent with the extremely cushioned models that add some element for energy return/stiffness, usually folk looking to run fast are in less cushioning but ‘fast’ is relative; walking, jogging, running, sprinting all have a different ‘fast’
What would you consider the best overall (affordable) running shoes?

What would you consider the best overall (affordable) running shoes?

i couldn’t tell you, tho if you #doyagoogles running shoe info is easy enough to get multiple informed reviews & lists of all sorts….

if you really want to optimize your performance you can start with asking some questions 1st, how do you run? where you will be running? what kind of distances/mileage you want to run? do you heel strike, mid foot, or more on forefoot toes? are your feet narrow or wide? do you have preexisting conditions/injuries? how heavy/light are you? do you prefer a firmer or softer ride (⏸️)?

Back
Top Bottom