STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

ive been eating like a horse for the past month and a half. im bulking. ive been going to the gym 5 days a week as well as taking whey after my workouts. i went to weigh myself yesterday and i still weigh the same. however people have been telling me that i look bigger

i have 6 meals a day and drink a lot of water. should i eat more or something? i know gaining weight doesnt happen overnight but i expected to gain a pound or 2 since i started this routine

just because the scale isnt moving doesnt mean your not adding mass/weight

same goes for weightloss.

if you look bigger in the mirror then your fine. the scale will end up moving eventually.

just because the scale isnt moving doesnt mean your not adding mass/weight
same goes for weightloss.
if you look bigger in the mirror then your fine. the scale will end up moving eventually.

i see results in the mirror and at the gym but not on the scale. i get you though

i never too put too much faith into the scale unless I have to. 

the mirror is much more telling.

i would murder someone in cold blood if i were told that Skippy Natural PB was being taken off the market

Jif>skippy

I don't eat Jif or Skippy natural peanut butter since both have added palm oil & sugar in their natural peanut butter. I buy Adams Natural Peanut butter since the only ingredients in it are just peanuts and a little bit of salt (made w/o hydrogenated oils), but you can do whatever the EFF you wanna do 8)

ive been eating like a horse for the past month and a half. im bulking. ive been going to the gym 5 days a week as well as taking whey after my workouts. i went to weigh myself yesterday and i still weigh the same. however people have been telling me that i look bigger
i have 6 meals a day and drink a lot of water. should i eat more or something? i know gaining weight doesnt happen overnight but i expected to gain a pound or 2 since i started this routine

What's your weight, calorie intake and macros?

Last edited:
51xHBGn9nNL.jpg
> all of them

If you want it to taste like peanut butter from a store, just add some stevia or real sugar in and you have the same thing at 45 calories versus 180 or so for store bought.

Per 2 tbsp serving
nutrition-pb2.png

PB2: Powdered Peanut Butter
Ingredients:

Roasted peanuts, sugar, salt.
Serving size: 2 Tablespoons (12 grams)
Servings per container: 15
Calories: 45
Calories from fat: 13

Value and % Daily Value*

Total fat 1.5 g 3%
Saturated fat 0 g 0%
Trans fat

51xHBGn9nNL.jpg
> all of them
If you want it to taste like peanut butter from a store, just add some stevia or real sugar in and you have the same thing at 45 calories versus 180 or so for store bought.
Per 2 tbsp serving
nutrition-pb2.png

PB2: Powdered Peanut Butter
Ingredients:
Roasted peanuts, sugar, salt.
Serving size: 2 Tablespoons (12 grams)
Servings per container: 15
Calories: 45
Calories from fat: 13
Value and % Daily Value*
Total fat 1.5 g 3%
Saturated fat 0 g 0%
Trans fat > PB2

BUT ALL PB is awesome.

i would murder someone in cold blood if i were told that Skippy Natural PB was being taken off the market

Jif>skippy

I don't eat Jif or Skippy natural peanut butter since both have added palm oil & sugar in their natural peanut butter. I buy Adams Natural Peanut butter since the only ingredients in it are just peanuts and a little bit of salt (made w/o hydrogenated oils), but you can do whatever the EFF you wanna do  8)

What's your weight, calorie intake and macros?

I'm 120 and I don't have exact numbers but id guesstimate around 2700 to 3000 calories and more/less 120g protein a day.

About to start a new stack for cutting.....

CLA
Gold Standard Whey
Opti-Men
MHP Dren
Casein

trying to lean out now...Im at 190 and bout to get down to 180

About to start a new stack for cutting.....
CLA
Gold Standard Whey
Opti-Men
MHP Dren
Casein
trying to lean out now...Im at 190 and bout to get down to 180

My stack looks kind of similar to yours.

Right now I`m using

CLA
Opti Men Multi Vitain
Optimen Fish Oil
Green Tea Extract pills (i think by NOW)
ON Gold Standard Whey
ON Casein
Micronized Creatine
Bodybuilding.com Amino Energy for Intraworkout
MP Assualt for pre workout.

Yea I know its alot of supps, but they seem to be helping with my cut my arms and such are getting bigger and my stomach and moobs are smaller. I`m been on everything going on a month, and I can fit old pants that I couldnt fit this yr and last yr. I`m waiting on some Trutein to come in which I`m going to swap out my ON proteins for since they are blends and taste much better they are going to be my all around products. I`m prob going to cop some Ultima or Craze when my MP Assualt runs out, dont wanna be super Stimed up which is why I got the Ultima in the mix. And I`m going to swap the Amino Energy with Xtend Intra workout once that runs out. Lol I`m really thinking about Cutting for almost a year. I think the Creatine is helping with keeping size for mu muscles.

I'm 120 and I don't have exact numbers but id guesstimate around 2700 to 3000 calories and more/less 120g protein a day.

Keep the protein at ~1g/lb and up your carbs. Keep fat at about ~20% of your daily cal intake. If you have a food scale, use it to weigh food and count calories. You might be under eating if you're just estimating calorie intake. IMO estimating calories only works after you've been weighing and tracking food intake after a period of time since you already have an idea of how much actual food you're really eating.

You guys think glutamine is worth it?

might get that and an ec stack, recommendations on that too? :nerd:

You guys think glutamine is worth it?

might get that and an ec stack, recommendations on that too? :nerd:

Never done EC but Glutamine is amazing, I ran out a few weeks back and I can definitely tell a difference, always sore :frown:

pills and powders is bad. Just eat good and work out and sleep good. Slaves and cavemen were in shape, no reason you cant be

Last edited:
pills and powders is bad. Just eat good and work out and sleep good. Slaves and cavemen were in shape, no reason you cant be

This this this.
I'll never understand the need to be on a million supplements and different protein powders unless your a pro bodybuilder.
Especially to my dudes who want to cut weight, your just making it harder by adding on extra calories.
Just adjust your diet to your macros and there really isnt a need to take supplements or IMO any significant benefit
Very good hustle for those who sell it though as a lot of people are truly convinced they are necessary

thanks for the bro science bro
Just being honest bro. Don't fall into the product hype. There are so many products that are worthless. I dare anyone to eat properly, sleep 8-9 hours a night, TRAIN WITH ALL YOUR ENERGY WHEN YOU DO YOUR WORKOUT(TRY GOING A HOUR AND A HALF WORKOUT WITH NO BREAK), DRINK PLENTY OF WATER, TRY TO NOT LET THINGS WORRY YOU AND DON'T BE STRESSED OUT, HAVE SEX 3 TIMES A WEEK.  ALSO PLEASE EAT BREAKFAST BEFORE YOU WORKOUT, EAT A HUGE BREAKFAST. NO PILLS OR POWDERS OR FUNNY DRINKS. TRY TO GET AT LEAST 2 OR 3 HOURS OF SUN LIGHT DAILY.

READ FOR AT LEAST A HOUR OR 2.

Do it for a month and tell me your results. You will see the results.

Last edited:
lol you dont need to tell me trust me, the only product i mess with and take is protein which there is absolutely nothing wrong specially when you workout at night and need a quick protein shake when you cant get in a meal at 12/1 am.

everything else is pretty worthless or dangerous IMO

whey protein is essentially food, thats all so to say it does nothing or is worthless is well... stupid.

lol you dont need to tell me trust me, the only product i mess with and take is protein which there is absolutely nothing wrong specially when you workout at night and need a quick protein shake when you cant get in a meal at 12/1 am.
whey protein is essentially food, thats all so to say it does nothing or is worthless is well... stupid.
You don't need as much protein as you think bro......

You don't need as much protein as you think bro......

you shouldnt assume just because someone takes protein they are taking 5+ shakes a day and taking in 250g of protein everyday :lol:

im far from that, i take in a fair amount and i only take a shake after i workout..

im not those dudes who OD on protein

like ive said a million times, real food>>>>>>whey

whey should only be consumed 1 to maybe 2 shakes max. if you take in more than that then your are DOING IT WRONG.

you shouldnt assume just because someone takes protein they are taking 5+ shakes a day and taking in 250g of protein everyday
laugh.gif

im far from that, i take in a fair amount and i only take a shake after i workout..
im not those dudes who OD on protein
like ive said a million times, real food>>>>>>whey
whey should only be consumed 1 to maybe 2 shakes max. if you take in more than that then your are DOING IT WRONG.
I never did nor did my statement supply you with an idea that I think your taking that much protein.

I'll stop. Was just stating my philosophy on being healthy and staying in shape. Whatever works for you, everyone just be safe and give it your all.

Back
Top Bottom