STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Greek Yogurt > Cottage Cheese

Too much sodium in cottage cheese causes bloating

i love love love greek yogurt, mmmm throw in some whey protein in there. getting 30+ grams of protein off a little snack. cant be beat

nothing wrong wit bagels, more calories in those and thats good for u when u working out right?

Bagels are terrible for you

calories in, calories out.

100% whole wheat bagels are fine.. i wouldnt mess with white

calories in, calories out.
100% whole wheat bagels are fine.. i wouldnt mess with white

but dunny you JUST said calories in calories out :lol:

if its calories in/calories out as you say, it wouldnt matter too much regarding whether its white or wheat

I try and get the most quality out of my calories too. I always go with wheat over white- even though its not less calories, wheat bread is still better

This is how the convo started.

Calories in calories out suggest all caloiries have the same effect which isn't true.

Calories in calories out suggest 2000 calories of bagels = 2000 calories of a balanced diet.

Last edited:
This is how the convo started.
Calories in calories out suggest all caloiries have the same effect which isn't true.
Calories in calories out suggest 2000 calories of bagels = 2000 calories of a balanced diet.

Thats not at all what it suggests.

anybody running the spartan race in NJ on sept 9th???

been slacking on running recently so I know it'll be a struggle.

hmu if u guys wanna meet. I'm running on team ares.

Some pics to keep everyone going...

If you are tired, lazy, or just don't feel like going to the gym today...remember, you can regret not going to the gym...but you will never regret going.

:nthat:

Anyone know anything about the fat burning benefits of oolong tea?  I drink mugs of this stuff on the regular and if it helps me burn fat i'll drink more.  Google seems to say good things but I was seeing if anyone else knew something

I've been curious about this place since a whole bunch of people on Facebook feel like taking pictures of themselves after "conquering" it. The same goes for Communication Hill in San Jose.
It's a dope little recreational activity.  It's a whole different exercise from running.  If you're as out of shape as I was when I first went, you'd secretly want a FB pic with the pole afterwards too. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Anyone know anything about the fat burning benefits of oolong tea?  I drink mugs of this stuff on the regular and if it helps me burn fat i'll drink more.  Google seems to say good things but I was seeing if anyone else knew something
I would stick with matcha.

i never ate yogurt before, let alone greek yogurt. im guessing its different than the yogurt commercials i see on tv? might have to run by the store and try some out after work

No problem. You went to the store and everything already? I heard some people had problems at certain stores but it worked at the first one I went to.

Going in a bit, I read the comments under the "like", i'm glad to see GNC is addressing this directly with each complaint.

Gonna cop a quest bar ang get that shaker/gold card :smokin :lol:

nutrasource has 25% off ATM

Anyone been successful at breaking a weight loss plateau? Im not sure wether to switch up my diet to more carbs and less protein or switch my exercises up

Anyone been successful at breaking a weight loss plateau? Im not sure wether to switch up my diet to more carbs and less protein or switch my exercises up

Add cardio or a bigger calorie deficit.
Weight loss isn't linear as long as your burning more than your taking in, you'll be losing weight.

why would you add more carbs to lose weight? :lol: you would take in less..

anyways try up a different routine, that usually does the trick.

whats the best tasting natural peanut butter ???
i have always used skippys natural pb but not i wanna see if theres anything better.....

Thanks for the advice guys, and i guess i didnt mean just strictly add more carbs, instead change up my diet but ill see if changing my routine helps, dont need to add cardio i run 3-5 miles everyday

[/quote/]
Drop your calories by 200 a day things will pick right back up. As you lose weight your body needs fewer and fewer calories you need to make a change. You can add extra training be it aerobics or weight training but considering your doing a lot of cardio already I'd drop the calories. I usually drop mine every 2 weeks when cutting to keep things going and I've never plateaued. Thats also why i start a cut as high as I can to give me room to drop. Start super low and your body will adapt leaving you nowhere to go.

Thanks alhubley, I think ill give that a try or maybe bump up my calories for 2 weeks then cut them back down to try and trick my body

whats the best tasting natural peanut butter ???
i have always used skippys natural pb but not i wanna see if theres anything better.....
i would murder someone in cold blood if i were told that Skippy Natural PB was being taken off the market

Back
Top Bottom