STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Maybe I was imagining it, but it felt like that creatine hit me at the right time. Before I worked out and during. I could feel it in my veins if that sounds right :lol: was playing COD before I left and all of a sudden I felt like murking an actual person :lol: That adrenaline pump :pimp:

its all in ur head pleighboi

If you guys are serious about the shirts, we can get it printed on american apparel shirts for $17.45 if we order 10 or more. But then we'd have to have one person accept the package and ship it off individually, so it's probably going to be closer to $25 total.

http://www.customink.com/lab?PK=15009&cid=wce0-000v-p66e

I don't know anything about vectoring, so maybe AdobeCS4 can help us out if we wanna move away from the real life photos of the arms and legs.
I'm in for the shirts, but with the restrictions that Meth sent out we need to make sure its all kosher. 

If you guys are serious about the shirts, we can get it printed on american apparel shirts for $17.45 if we order 10 or more. But then we'd have to have one person accept the package and ship it off individually, so it's probably going to be closer to $25 total.

I don't know anything about vectoring, so maybe AdobeCS4 can help us out if we wanna move away from the real life photos of the arms and legs.
There was an issue with one person handling it that's why he suggested a site instead.

Maybe I was imagining it, but it felt like that creatine hit me at the right time. Before I worked out and during. I could feel it in my veins if that sounds right
laugh.gif
was playing COD before I left and all of a sudden I felt like murking an actual person
laugh.gif
That adrenaline pump
pimp.gif

its all in ur head pleighboi
I figured that but that was a great feeling man
laugh.gif

Anyone know a good recipe to make your own protein powder. 

I don't have the money to be spending $100 for a month of powder. 
Buy a couple gallons of milk and leave out in the sun to dry
Serious?
Anyone know a good recipe to make your own protein powder. 

I don't have the money to be spending $100 for a month of powder. 
protein powder is crap.

buy food and only food.

chicken breast $1.99 per pound, eggs 18 eggs under $3 , lean ground beef because your poor 90/10 about $3 a pound
Thanks. I've been trying to eat around six meals a day. I've been eating a lot of eggs, but pop eyes chicken is so much better than chicken breast. 

I've seen a few people post in here about throwin raw eggs in their postworkout shakes. I'd love to try this cause generally I don't get around to eating eggs very often. Only concern is you hear about the dangers of consuming raw eggs. Do you guys just say screw it and go Rocky with it and risk the salmonella or whatever?

If you all want to order them individually, it's $28.75 shipped. Click the link and hit the "Get Quote" button. A little steep, so we might want to go for the 10 shirt order route. We can also get them cheaper by switching the brand of t-shirts (e.g. Hanes), but I think the quality of AA is top notch and worth little bit of extra cash.

If anybody has experience shipping t-shirts and wouldn't mind taking one for the team, let us know.

I'm not making any money off of this, btw.

I'm in for the shirts, but with the restrictions that Meth sent out we need to make sure its all kosher. 

There's no mention of "NikeTalk" or "NKETLK" or anything that refers back to the site other than NT (which I don't think could really be trademarked, but I'm no lawyer), so hopefully we'll be alright. wj4, can you PM him again with the link?

There was an issue with one person handling it that's why he suggested a site instead.

Again, we can order them individually for $28.75, but that's on the steep side and we might want to go ordering ten of them for $17 a piece. But if it becomes too complicated getting one person to order and distribute, then I guess we don't have a choice.

What sizes are available for the shirts?

S-3XL

Last edited:
Not only salmonella but I've heard many times that raw eggs bioavailability is low compared to cooked.

In other words you aren't going to absorb/digest the full proteins, fats, and vitamins/minerals of an egg if you eat/drink it raw.

Need a little feedback on my bulking diet:

Meal 1:

multi-grain bagel + 2 tbsp natural PB

1 scoop ON whey + 8 oz water

black coffee w/ skim milk

(not a big morning eater :smh: )

Meal 2:

whole grain rice + black beans

2 handfuls of roasted almonds

2 clementines

1 cup of yogurt + fresh raspberries, blue berried and naked protein granola

Meal 3:

4 egg whites + 2 whole eggs

1 oz of cheddar

1 cup lowfat cottage cheese

Meal 4:

Post-wrokout smoothie -

10 oz skim milk

1 scoop ON whey

1 whole banana

2 tbsp natural PB

8 strawberries

2 egg whites

flax seeds

Meal 5:

large chicken breast

1 whole tomato

mixed greens, romain, spinach

1 cup plain oatmeal

supps: fish oil caps
Your not eatting enough food

exactly, that looks like a cutting diet, not a bulk :lol:

I've seen a few people post in here about throwin raw eggs in their postworkout shakes. I'd love to try this cause generally I don't get around to eating eggs very often. Only concern is you hear about the dangers of consuming raw eggs. Do you guys just say screw it and go Rocky with it and risk the salmonella or whatever?

or you just buy the pasturized egg whites. sure its expensive but its good as hell for you.

always wanted to buy some but didnt feel like spending $50+ for some eggs and not sure if i would like the texture of it even though they have flavored ones.

I nominate Cinco to distribute if he's willing to do it & has time, he was in charge of the secret Santa and was great at it. Don't kill me Cinco

Last edited:
It needs to be pasteurized egg whites. you can get them in the super wal-marts. get the one called "ALL WHITES"

Do not crack an egg and eat the white part. you could run the risk of salmonella. not only that it will be lumpy and what not.

Pasteurized egg whites don't taste that bad by itself. it taste like water with a salty after taste.

Do 8 oz of pasteurized egg whites with 4 oz pineapple juice.

the pasteurized egg whites are not thick its like a water texture.

or just take the paster egg whites and mix some protein with it.

i bet its delicious but im still scared of the taste/texture but i might buy some at walmart soon. i seen that too but its a few bucks for a small serving.

I nominate Cinco to distribute if he's willing to do it & has time, he was in charge of the secret Santa and was great at it. Don't kill me Cinco
Meth said no one should take money or distribute on their own. It should be done through a website where we can all make payments to a legit business. 

I nominate Cinco to distribute if he's willing to do it
Meth said no one should take money or distribute on their own. It should be done through a website where we can all make payments to a legit business. 

Buy/sell forum is alright though, right?

We can get whoever's distributing to make a post for the shirts and have our 10+ (if we have that many) people go through there.

Need a little feedback on my bulking diet:

Meal 1:
multi-grain bagel + 2 tbsp natural PB
1 scoop ON whey + 8 oz water
black coffee w/ skim milk
(not a big morning eater
mean.gif
)

Meal 2:
whole grain rice + black beans
2 handfuls of roasted almonds
2 clementines
1 cup of yogurt + fresh raspberries, blue berried and naked protein granola

Meal 3:
4 egg whites + 2 whole eggs
1 oz of cheddar
1 cup lowfat cottage cheese

Meal 4:
Post-wrokout smoothie -
10 oz skim milk
1 scoop ON whey
1 whole banana
2 tbsp natural PB
8 strawberries
2 egg whites
flax seeds

Meal 5:
large chicken breast
1 whole tomato
mixed greens, romain, spinach
1 cup plain oatmeal

supps: fish oil caps
this was my cutting diet at 5'9" 160. i'm where i want to be cut wise, but now i'm looking to gain 10-15. can anyone recommend a diet? no almonds (allergic)

Last edited:
Having a hell of a time shedding the fat from my belly, losing it from my waist, but not as fast as my belly. Any tips?

Back
Top Bottom