STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

whats the best protein shake? tryna gain some muscle mass on the arms cause im scrawny as hell lol.

Started working out a couple weeks ago. also, when are you supposed to drink protein shake? i heard its after you work out?

I used to get wrapped up in expensive brands of protein due to being marketed to by GNC...

Now I stick to Optimum Nutrition proteins from Bodybuilding.com
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/whey.html

I get the 5Lb and it breaks down to about $0.74 per scoop.

Most people take their protein shakes as a post workout supplement. Others take multiple shakes a day. Do what ever works best for you and what ever you can budget in comfortably.

whats the best protein shake? tryna gain some muscle mass on the arms cause im scrawny as hell lol.

Started working out a couple weeks ago. also, when are you supposed to drink protein shake? i heard its after you work out?
Just make sure you spread your protein out throughout the day. Your body can only absorb so much. 6 meals a day is what you need. Whether youre gaining or losing weight, thats the way to go.

Damn i heard you gotta eat alot of gain weight (obviously) but i am not a eater lol. I get full pretty quickly 
tired.gif

To gain weight you must eat more than you burn.

Best way to gauge it is using an app called myfitnesspal

Damn i heard you gotta eat alot of gain weight (obviously) but i am not a eater lol. I get full pretty quickly 
tired.gif
That's why you eat small meals throughout the day. 6 meals. 500 calories each = 3000 calories. At least that's what I do in order to bulk.

What helped me was having your entire meal made that has around your targeted calories. And just pig the f out. You don't have to inhale your food. Just don't take breaks in between bites and stuff. It takes like 20 min for your stomach to tell your mind it's full after you have stopped eating (correct me if im wrong). 

Also, make sure youre drinking a ton of water. It will help regulate your metabolism. Basically lets your body know when it needs food.

Use this as motivation my dude. This was my background for my computer for the longest. Hits home hard and helps me try to achieve my full potential physically.

If I do 2 scoops Vanilla protein, 1 tbsp Peanut Butter and 1 cup almond milk do you guys think it will taste like a Peanut Butter shake or only a hint of PB?

I had a Peanut Butter Cookie shake from sonics this weekend that was crack and want to remake it.
:nerd:

want to add mucle mass? eat!

protein is protein, get any kind.

best protein though is directly from food, protein of any kind isnt gonna add muscle to your body. have a good routine, good diet and eat enough, and intake a good amount of protein and you should start adding some muscle. it wont be quick but if everything is in check you WILL add muscle.

is that rob riches? dude just failed his drug test.
full potential physically?
wink.gif
laugh.gif
 I would never touch roids, I don't feel like I need to. 

There is a lot work that needs to be done to my body to keep me occupied for a while. This poster inspires me just to work hard and be the best that I can be.

I have a pair of those romaleos and dang are they worth it. Should be able to grab em on eastbay for $180 plus a coupon.

If you're serious about squats or Olympic lifts you MUST get them or some other lifting shoe but these are best IMO.

NT

I wanna look like Bruce Lee. srs.

I'm 5'5", 120, 9% body fat.

Any pointing in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom