STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Reppin errrrrrboddyy. :lol:

Ive seen people wear shorts over compression pants, but cutoff sweatpants?? Was the pocket used as the cutoff point?

On an unrelated note, im thinkign about doing a donut derby in september.

I dont have a problem with your pix Luck. Do your thing man.

Far as other exercise I get besides the gym, I rock climb, I hike, i swim, surf, wake board, snowboard, boxed for 11 years still get my sparring in, hooped in hs and college now I play in rec league with ex nba and euro cats and then aside from that I'll just go outside and run with my dog.

I think all the hate is fueling lucky.

Can't wait to see the next outfit

Ok.. I'm done now.

Do you guys work out solely in the gym or do other activities as well, ie biking? Been thinking about switching up the routine a bit. Went for a quick swim on Thursday and woke up feeling sore (the good kind) around the shoulders and back area :smile:

I dont have a problem with your pix Luck. Do your thing man.

Far as other exercise I get besides the gym, I rock climb, I hike, i swim, surf, wake board, snowboard, boxed for 11 years still get my sparring in, hooped in hs and college now I play in rec league with ex nba and euro cats and then aside from that I'll just go outside and run with my dog.

I ride my bike as my main source of transportation - probably do upwards of 50 miles a week. Don't really consider that "working out" necessarily - more just transportation. I don't really think of my active activities as working out per se. I do do sprints outdoors and run stadiums, which I consider working out. But beyond that the snowboarding, hiking, surfing, etc that I do outside, I really consider that fun rather than working out. Although in all honesty, I've reached the point where I thoroughly enjoy lifting and working out, so it's not as if any of it is labor or something I'm dreading. I think that's true for most of the regular posters here. I will say that I do dread some foam rolling and mobility sessions.

I ride my bike as my main source of transportation - probably do upwards of 50 miles a week. Don't really consider that "working out" necessarily - more just transportation. I don't really think of my active activities as working out per se. I do do sprints outdoors and run stadiums, which I consider working out. But beyond that the snowboarding, hiking, surfing, etc that I do outside, I really consider that fun rather than working out. Although in all honesty, I've reached the point where I thoroughly enjoy lifting and working out, so it's not as if any of it is labor or something I'm dreading. I think that's true for most of the regular posters here. I will say that I do dread some foam rolling and mobility sessions.
That's a great attitude to have, man. I do the same. Instead of taking the elevator I'll just walk.

Smh at the lazy folks circling the front aisle of the parking lot for 30 mins looking for a close space instead of parking a bit farther and could've been out and done before that 30 mins was up :lol:

I park miles away to protect my car doors, and also I don't mind walking an extra couple steps.
And people look at me crazy when I do this. I have no issue parking at the very end of a parking lot if it means my car avoids dings. The flipside of that is that your car is very isolated, which can be a bad thing but its worked out for me so far.

But outside of lifting, I play a lot of soccer and basketball. Hopefully Ill get back on my biking and boxing steez soon

I park miles away to protect my car doors, and also I don't mind walking an extra couple steps.
I used to do this when I had nice cars with expensive parts. The kicker is that when I walked back to the car, there is usually another car next to it :lol: with at least 5 spaces on each side.

I bought the Fly Knit Lunars today, and they felt a lot better than the Frees, definitely worth the $60 extra. The shoes felt stable at faster speeds at 10-12 MPH. I tried on the Fly Knit Racers, and didn't like the feel much. Felt so stiff and low to the ground.

I love the lunar sole. I def need to check out the flyknit joints. I realllly need to check for the solarsoft lunar joints. I love jogging in the lunar sole. I love the flat sole of the free on leg day tho unless I just go barefoot

I love the lunar sole. I def need to check out the flyknit joints. I realllly need to check for the solarsoft lunar joints. I love jogging in the lunar sole. I love the flat sole of the free on leg day tho unless I just go barefoot
frees don't have a flat sole tho do they? Isn't there that whole chunk of materials in BTW your feet and the floor?

I really need a solid review on new balance minumuses tho. Either the trail running or the cross training version.

i don't do much physical activity outside the gym except for some diving/snorkeling and fishing (walk the reef and cast not sit down and eat chips kind of fishing). my gf has us doing these mountain walks every sunday now though. i don't like walking up and down the damn mountain but she has our baby in the carrier so she's lugging an extra 17+ pounds and i can't complain. it's good family activity too.

Pull the trigger on the Lunar Flyknit Ones. Regular Flyknits as well. That is all.

Just starting doing about 10 minutes of intense cardio after my workouts.. feels good. Gonna keep it up.

Eigh, whats a good supplement for fruits and vegetables (other than fruits and vegetables themselves, of course)? 

Just scrolling through a bunch of different "fitness" accounts on Instagram and I see thee dumbest things. Gimmicky workouts, horrible advice and it seems like EVERYBODY is selling training/meal plans with zero qualifications. And these people have thousands and thousands of followers... Just put "fitness" or anything relative to working out in your name and look like you are semi in shape and ignorant people believe everything you say smh

Instagram fame is the worst. So weak.

Just starting doing about 10 minutes of intense cardio after my workouts.. feels good. Gonna keep it up.

Eigh, whats a good supplement for fruits and vegetables (other than fruits and vegetables themselves, of course)? 
Frutein & Greens supplement. They are powders like protein powders.

I tried doing HIIT for 15 min 3 times a week after workouts but I`m usually too tired. I think Im just gonna do 30 min of Low intensity cardio on my "off" days (2 times per week)

just spazzed at the grocery store and market. couple hundred bucks. tons of fruit, chicken breasts and boneless skinless thighs, greek yogurts and steaks, spinach greens and beans and oatmeal. i love sundays, means a full pantry and fridge. About to grill up about 20 pieces of chicken for the week, then fix a salad and some pinto beans and feast. hell of a week out at the gym today, back n shoulders finished with some hiit elliptical. I'm off the next 3 days from the gym, so I'll just be keeping the diet tight and getting my rest.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom