STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Made some chicken fried rice

After a taking weds - sat off :smh:

Partying and what not.

Ran some ball yesterday, about 3 hours worth :smokin

Time to hit the gym hard today and get back into it :smokin

I love that feeling of the post partying sweat from hooping... literally feels like all the weekend demons leaving my body.... plus my jump shot tends to be way more fluid when I take a little break from lifting

My shoulder has been hurting me again :smh:

I think I'm gonna have to get it checked.....haven't been able to do shoulders or chest in about 8 weeks :smh: :smh: :smh:

After a good arm workout, my jumper is worse than Shawn Marion's.
:lol: Same. Sometimes I just wanna shoot around after I work out, and it's airball central. The worst is when dudes want to run a game and need you to complete the set :lol:

This beat gets me amped at the gym right now :pimp:

I took Emerge 2 weeks after being off jack3d. I didn't have the same shaky feeling that jack3d gave me. However it did make me sweat ALOT. It did help me slim down quite a bit.

i've used the cellucor whey. had the cinnamon swirl and that marshmallow something. it was ok. i think i sent the remainder of a tub to someone on here.

it's looking like ds craze might be spiked with a meth analog. that's horrible. after reading that i went out and bought 3 more tubs to stash :lol:

can anyone school me on cleansing? been thinking about doing it since my eating pattern is off since I've had day, night, and overnight shifts the past few weeks. sometimes I'd eat just 1-2 meals a day and other times I'd end up binge eating a bunch of junk food. :smh:

Did this dude just call a concert indirect cardio?

I'm about to interval train at the next Kenny Chesney shindig.

The goal of any cardio session is to get your heart rate up, if a concert revolving around dancing, moving, etc does it technically it's a "cardio session".

Cardio doesn't necessarily mean a set workout, or being in the gym on a machine.

You talk like that's far fetched though. They teach aerobics classes strictly using dancing and plyometrics. How's that any different from a concert, besides intensity? We were sweating in there, which means, body temp was up, which means, heartbeat was elevated, which means, calories were burned...for 3.5 hours straight. Seems pretty logical to me.

The goal of any cardio session is to get your heart rate up, if a concert revolving around dancing, moving, etc does it technically it's a "cardio session".

Cardio doesn't necessarily mean a set workout, or being in the gym on a machine.

exactly. dudes need to think outside the box. you'd be surprised what can be turned into a workout. imagine how many calories you burn in them yambs. eff it, next time I'm digging a shorty out, I'm keeping the fuel band on lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom