STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

http://www.simplyshredded.com/calum-von-moger.html

ideal
mean.gif
sick.gif
I thought at first he was about to press 405, then I saw the 5kg on the plate LOL

Ive mixed these 2 P/P/L routines to make my own

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149807833&page=1

this week is going to be rough. DL and box jumped yesterday. We used to have mats at our gym that i could put onto of the boxes to make it higher but they got rid of them...so now i do one legged jumps onto the box. DL 395, 2 sets, 2 reps. Didn't try for 4 plates my glutes were burning didn't want to injure anything.

Cardio today....back and bi's tomorrow...indoor soccer wednesday....outdoor soccer thursday...and another outdoor game sunday. I need my body to be as fresh as possible.

I thought at first he was about to press 405, then I saw the 5kg on the plate LOL

Ive mixed these 2 P/P/L routines to make my own

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149807833&page=1
Ya same thing I thought

this week is going to be rough. DL and box jumped yesterday. We used to have mats at our gym that i could put onto of the boxes to make it higher but they got rid of them...so now i do one legged jumps onto the box. DL 395, 2 sets, 2 reps. Didn't try for 4 plates my glutes were burning didn't want to injure anything.

Cardio today....back and bi's tomorrow...indoor soccer wednesday....outdoor soccer thursday...and another outdoor game sunday. I need my body to be as fresh as possible.
Well if you need to be fresh as possible, wouldn't kill you to tone down the lifting for the week.

yep crazy

i saw that one

dude really is like Arnold lol

anybody in here currently 8% or lower bodyfat?

Sitting at 12% at the moment, Although im going on vacation to Turkey on Thursday so will be about 50% when I return :lol:

i need someone to recommend me a workout routine for today.. I did bi's/tri's yesterday..

Do legs. Other upper body exercises will suffer

Squat
Lunge
Calves (seated or standing)
Straight leg dead (barbell or dumbbell)
Machine leg extension (quads)

Reps and sets depend on your goals. Hope that helped.

8% is the goal in 4-6 weeks.  Been cutting the last 8 weeks and have gone from 15% to 11%.  Getting sick of the bland foods but the results keep me going.  Keep grinding yall!  Going to try a few 2 a days this week 
smokin.gif

8% is the goal in 4-6 weeks.  Been cutting the last 8 weeks and have gone from 15% to 11%.  Getting sick of the bland foods but the results keep me going.  Keep grinding yall!  Going to try a few 2 a days this week :smokin

Bland food aint necessary my dude. :rolleyes

was sick the past wk. Now resuming and cutting....

Gonna start today. Amped.

Going to Cuba in Nov. wanna look leaaaaaan

8% is the goal in 4-6 weeks.  Been cutting the last 8 weeks and have gone from 15% to 11%.  Getting sick of the bland foods but the results keep me going.  Keep grinding yall!  Going to try a few 2 a days this week :smokin

Let's goooooo!!! Started at 10.8% 3 weeks ago. Goal was 8% and under in 3 months. Getting hydrostatic tested again in November. Eyes on the prize.

Back
Top Bottom