STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I'm going to bulk till like February, or March. Not sure yet.

I'll do a slow cut till Memorial Day, then go back to maintenance. Bulk starts again August.

i bake chicken all the time... looks nothing like that :x

Been cooking since I was 18 never had a problem , didn't notice goku on that shirt pure motivation , the cell series had been on for the last month on Saturdays gets me pumped just watching it

ah ok, well... I don't think I'm skinny fat :lol:

Swimming! Man I think somebody spoke on it before but this **** is NO joke. I do 30 minutes of WEEEEERRRRKKKKK , everybody else be chiling n ****, I'm swimming like I'm training for the damn Olympics :smh:

I'm super content with my body right now. Love my arms, shoulders etc. Got enough muscle but not too much, it's just right. Only thing missing is my 6 pack 8) Read some where you should only work on them 3 days in a row during the course of a week. You guys follow that suit? This week I did four days, plan on taking off sunday, monday, tuesday tho.

ote name="maicolkickhead" url="/t/500128/stay-get-back-in-shape-vol-3-0-a-new-niketalk-a-new-thread/23130#post_18893950"]
copped the same one in red, vegeta was my favorite character in dbz.
also bought the keep calm and train insaiyan hoodie. :smokin[/quote]where u get that shirt from

. Where u get that from

New favorite tank for shoulder day.

Starting eating right again. Cut back on a lot of unhealthy fats, now, just gotta quit bein lazy and hit the gym.

Man, this fitness life isn't easy. 1 month or so of being depressed and/or unmotivated and you wake up and all your progress feels like its gone. SMH @ Me.

Props to everyone in this thread that can grind long-term with no lapses. You guys are motivating. I'll get there one day. :smh:

Starting eating right again. Cut back on a lot of unhealthy fats, now, just gotta quit bein lazy and hit the gym.

lolololol @ unhealthy fats.

Fats are your friends, focus on cutting out processed foods, even if you dont count calories and macros you will notice an improvement from just that.

That DBZ shirt is so dope......too bad I'll be freezing my tail off this time of the year in San Francisco. Might purchase and keep it on deck for the summer.

If I can do dumbbell chest presses with 90lbs (I use a Bowflex 1090 at home) for about 17 reps per set, how much should I start with on barbell bench presses? I guess I should wait til I pick up this rack off CL though because I can't figure out how I'm going to pick up that much weight then get it into position by myself anyways

If I can do dumbbell chest presses with 90lbs (I use a Bowflex 1090 at home) for about 17 reps per set, how much should I start with on barbell bench presses? I guess I should wait til I pick up this rack off CL though because I can't figure out how I'm going to pick up that much weight then get it into position by myself anyways

start with 135 and just work your way up.

lolololol @ unhealthy fats.

Fats are your friends, focus on cutting out processed foods, even if you dont count calories and macros you will notice an improvement from just that.

Don't know what's so funny about that.

Thoughts on f'in up your metabolism by cutting to much or going on a crash diet?

If it is true, how long or is it possible to regain or increase your metabolism?

Back
Top Bottom