STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Raymond isnt Natty though right?

Sometimes i be thinking CJ isnt 100% natty too.

Once CJ cuts i'll judge it.. but now it isnt fair for me to compare them. 

his boy Kelly burke was made a video saying how Raymond was too broke to do roids and doesnt know anything about em. CJ is built like a Football player to me more so than someone like Matt Ogus how is tiny yet huge if that makes sense.

unless  your a newbie.
Unless your on gear. Every time someone bulks naturally they're going to gain some sort of fat, the amount of fat is determined by how much you go over you caloric intake.

Nah. Just stop. From my own experience when i was skinny 135 @ age 15... i put on muscle on my chest, arms and traps. No bulk. Ate the same way i was eating before i was lifting. Never over a caloric surplus when i was 15. C'mon. This from my experience and plenty of other lifters on my football team. 

You were 15 though.....

unless  your a newbie.
Unless your on gear. Every time someone bulks naturally they're going to gain some sort of fat, the amount of fat is determined by how much you go over you caloric intake.
Nah. Just stop. From my own experience when i was skinny 135 @ age 15... i put on muscle on my chest, arms and traps. No bulk. Ate the same way i was eating before i was lifting. Never over a caloric surplus when i was 15. C'mon. This from my experience and plenty of other lifters on my football team. 

You were 15 though.....
Yeah when i started lifting. Which is why i said newbie gains.

Since you guys mentioned craze being pulled..

What other pre-workout supplements have you guys tried and how would you rate them?

my brother put on about 25lbs of muscle during high school playing football. no bulking, no supplements, insufficient protein, etc.

dunno if it was genetics or what but he got huge and strong as f. all they did was bench press, squat, power clean, military press and deadlift(my fav lifts :smokin).

Last edited:
my brother put on about 25lbs of muscle during high school playing football. no bulking, no supplements, insufficient protein, etc.

dunno if it was genetics or what but he got huge and strong as f. all they did was bench press, squat, power clean, military press and deadlift(my fav lifts
smokin.gif
).
25 lbs of muscle??? 
laugh.gif

yes 25lbs of muscle over 4 years.

i think the secret to his success was lucky charms and candy everyday. :x

Last edited:
If you cant put on muscle in a caloric deficit how did @LuckyLuchiano
 put on muscle?

@CliffordSmith

he already had mass... a lot of mass

which is a good thing if your dedicated into losing weight and look good.

why do you think his arms look so good, they used to be fat and dude lifted everyday white also burning fat and now look at them.

If you lift while you have mass in areas, you got a good head start.

if you lift while your pretty skinny and plan on getting big... well you gotta eat :lol: a lot. im in the phase right now, people say im big but im not satisfied... at all. thats why im just gonna bulk like crazy for the next few months, dont care if my face gets fat. add that mass and cut in the spring and hopefully be where i want this summer.

Yeah im on my bulk too. Idc bout getting fat again. I was on that perma bulk before. Looking liek the old CJ and old Omar Isuf. I cut the fat off durnig the summer... (25 lbs) Now its time to put that weight on.... idgaf.. bout to be crazy during the summer.... i'll post a pic tomorrow. No Ano.

LOL FOR TEASING U ABOUT YOUR REFERRAL LINK.

WHICH MIND YOU IVE USED IN THE PAST

its all good, i dont gain anything since i already ordered from dude but i know people want a good protein for cheap and dont know where else you could get a solid protein for the price. just helping others out if they want, doesnt matter a thing to me.

if you think pumpkin pie pop tarts are bad, don't even try the peanut butter ones. those are the devil.

i always thought that obese people can lose fat and build muscle at the same time. at least in the early stages. and i thought that recomping is possible, just that it's a very slow process. ehhhh alls i know is that my ongoing quest to cut fat is still a battle. few weeks ago, i was the lightest i've been in a long time but i've slid back a little. need to crack down and drop 10# and see how that looks. so close to the holidays with all those meals and snacks though :smh:

his boy Kelly burke was made a video saying how Raymond was too broke to do roids and doesnt know anything about em. CJ is built like a Football player to me more so than someone like Matt Ogus how is tiny yet huge if that makes sense.

Personally I think Raymond is on Roids or at least Pro Hormones, If he 'too broke' to get roids then how is he affording the food (and good amounts of it) that he would need to get to that size, As believe me he is going to need to put some big amount of Food away each day if he is doing that naturally,

My respect to him for getting that size though, Just hard to trust the Youtube Community anymore in regards to Natty statements they make

yes 25lbs of muscle over 4 years.

i think the secret to his success was lucky charms and candy everyday. :x
Well the sugary cereal and candy likely resulted in a caloric surplus. Sure it's not bulking in the traditional bodybuilding sense but its the same concept. If you're not consuming more energy than you are burning where is the additional mass coming from? You can't create muscle out of thin air.

You stop it 5. You were 15 years old for one thing, your acting like a 15 year old cant bulk? Not sure where your getting that from. Also how do you know you weren't in a surplus if you weren't tracking calories? A lot of high school football players are fat straight up and follow ******** lifting routines with horrible form. I don't doubt you put on some muscle if you were putting in the work but to grow you have to eat.

Back
Top Bottom