STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Any athletes in here? Whether you're playing adult sports or still with your school, doesn't matter. Just some simple questions. When and how have you seen your training benefit you on the field/court? Any specific things you're able to do now after training that you couldn't do before? 

Leg day today :evil:

I feel that right now, my hamstrings are so sore i can barely walk. smh 

Bruh i know the feel.

Last week I found myself doing hamstring curls too fast (not controlling the weight as much as I should have)

So I made sure I squeeeeeeeeeezed every rep.

Hurt so good....

But cot dambit living in a second floor apt suuuuuuuuuuuucks when the hamstrings aren't loving you. :lol:

Any athletes in here? Whether you're playing adult sports or still with your school, doesn't matter. Just some simple questions. When and how have you seen your training benefit you on the field/court? Any specific things you're able to do now after training that you couldn't do before? 

I went to the University of Miami, and all of our training was speed/explosion. Bunch of sprints, sandpit work, olympic lifts, plyometrics etc. We also lifted heavy and made a living in the squat rack. It definitely benefited me as I played OT and needed the power/explosiveness. Being 318 and able to jump a 34'' vert is a direct benefit from our training. We had players jumping 40''+ super easy and running 4.3/4.2 like it was nothing.

These legs will grow wether they want to or not.

Already down 2 pounds. Strength increasing too.

Eating so strict is pretty simple.

I'm a routine guy, so taking a couple of days to meal prep/ weight out/ and package has become part of the routine.

Really have seen significant gains and it's only been 4 weeks.

Might only do some sprints today, rest from the gym.

Crush chesticles tomorrow.

Natural light btw.

Last edited:
For any of you bro's that are about that Podcast life, I recommend you check out the Ben Coomber podcast, He is an English dude but very knowledgeable, hoping to get to his seminar next month

If you're bulking, you should be looking at your calories. Increasing your protein wont do much because your body can only utilize so much protein unless you're juicing.
But as always, do what works for you. Everyone is different

If you're bulking, you should be looking at your calories. Increasing your protein wont do much because your body can only utilize so much protein unless you're juicing.
But as always, do what works for you. Everyone is different

Your protein will increase with higher caloric intake regardless.

Plus he's sitting at 1gram per body weight.

Should be at least at 1.5 IMO

Bros. How do I gain weight?

I'm skinny, I work out, and eat a lot..

But can't seem to make any progress over 5 lbs.

If you wanna put on quality weight eat lots of clean food. Get creative with it tho. Turkey taco's w/ whole wheat tortillas, chilli, pasta, black beans, brown rice, quinoa, pb & j, egg sammiches (whole wheat bread)

Make your own protein shakes with fruits.

Back
Top Bottom