STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Back home finally. Didn't get much sleep this weekend and ate horrible but it was cool to see Baltimore.

Back to the the grind tomorrow 
smokin.gif

Anybody do those hip abductor machines?

I've been recommended by a few people to do em to 'bring your legs in'. I definitely feel it in the groin area a couple days, but I was wondering if there was any benefit.

What do you mean by bring your legs in?

From a functional standpoint, they serve no purpose.

I'm not even sure. I guess from an aesthetic standpoint.

They don't strengthen hip flexor, or anything? When I got hit with DOMs after using em, I felt like I was going to pull my groin.

I've been recommended by a few people to do em to 'bring your legs in'. I definitely feel it in the groin area a couple days, but I was wondering if there was any benefit.

They don't strengthen hip flexor, or anything? When I got hit with DOMs after using em, I felt like I was going to pull my groin.

Im now more confused about what bringing the legs in means. :lol:

Oh, theyll strengthen the muscles but theyll get stronger in a way that isnt productive or useful. The seated position takes the usefulness out of the exercise from a practical standpoint. Youd be better served by doing a wider stanced goblet squat. ****, youd also be better off doing a standard, proper form squat to an appropriate depth.

The muscles being worked in the hip abduction/adduction machines are mild hip flexors anyways.

You married :wow:

Thought u was like 20.

Sorry for replying very late

I got married in september.

I'm in my early 20's.

We dated all through most of our college years and now that we're both done w/ college we wanted to take the next step. :nthat:

Anyways... Had a nice cheat meal yesterday. Hashbrowns, 3 eggs, sausage, bacon, and some sour dough toast.

I like breakfast as much as Walter Jr. :nthat:

I use the hip adducter machine

Kai Greene recommended it

Yo lucky how's ur back man

Last edited:
I use the hip adducter machine

Kai Greene recommended it

Yo lucky how's ur back man

fully recovered, I`m not doing squats and deadlifts again until my inzer belt comes in. Just want to make sure the pulled muscle is 100% (i don't feel any pain anymore but still)

Nice.

Switching up my routine tomorrow.

Phase 1 was leg push pull repeat

Phase 2 was Push L pull push l pull

Now chest/back legs shoulders/arms repeat

Im now more confused about what bringing the legs in means. :lol:

Oh, theyll strengthen the muscles but theyll get stronger in a way that isnt productive or useful. The seated position takes the usefulness out of the exercise from a practical standpoint. Youd be better served by doing a wider stanced goblet squat. ****, youd also be better off doing a standard, proper form squat to an appropriate depth.

The muscles being worked in the hip abduction/adduction machines are mild hip flexors anyways.

Ahhh. I'm not sure what they meant myself. I tried the machines a couple days now, but I'll probably cut them out next week.

Was at a powerlifting event this weekend and saw Dan Green. Dude is shorter then expected but believe he is a monster lol

think about heading the powerlifting route after talking with him and a few others there.

Anyone compete in powerlifting in here?

Ya'll worked out together :wow:
Noooo :lol:

Im talking bout the city.

I went to some bar thing at the power plant and it was bananas. Drunk sleezers in costumes everywhere

Did all the bars participate? or did you still have to pay extra to go to PBR and Angels rock bar....that place is OD expensive with covers at times.....but for big events its a great venue.

Chest day....sorry NT but my chest day just happens to fall on international chest day :lol:

No squats this weak but will Dead lift i think. Hurt my groin at soccer its sore so not trying to do too much this week involving legs other then cardio

Did all the bars participate? or did you still have to pay extra to go to PBR and Angels rock bar....that place is OD expensive with covers at times
I think so, we just stayed at the big one, it was up 2 flights of stairs and freaking huge.

Felt a lil out of place with everyone in costumes but ehh **** it 
laugh.gif

Yeah the price wasnt too cool, 15 for guys, Im not really a partier anymore so I dont like paying just to get into a place. 

Was at a powerlifting event this weekend and saw Dan Green. Dude is shorter then expected but believe he is a monster lol

think about heading the powerlifting route after talking with him and a few others there.

Anyone compete in powerlifting in here?
Dude is a monster.

I would like to get on the platform sometime. I know they say you should do it regardless of what numbers you put up but I still want to add more before I do one.

Dan Green got some of the best delts I've seen.

Dude is just an all around monster in every lift, aesthetic and functional.

Back
Top Bottom