STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

These shoes I got.

All over ************* ect.

Nike recalled them because the eagle on the back is copywrited by M&N.

Apparently I'm the only person with them.

Copped 12 pairs lol
time out

so why do you have 12 pair?

you really into kicks like that?

at most i was tripled up on WC3s, and that was od to me

These shoes I got.

Copped 12 pairs lol

Good come up. Been so out of the loop with shoes unless they're Flyknits/frees/trainers.

Would have probably walked right passed these if I saw them. Trying to actually get rid of a lot of my shoes since Nike and JB are going to eventually retro everything.

These shoes I got.

Copped 12 pairs lol
How u the only 1 with a pair. but 12 pairs.

could've bought us all Brotein.

Simple.

I bought all of them.

Wasn't until after I purchased them all that I found out they were recalled.

I did hammer curls nth way today.

DJ young. Get on it man. U my bro from IG and in here.

I notice u been expressing that slacking recently.

Don't give up it slow down man. Don't let life transitions stop you.
Do work and kill baby

Thx my dude. and u right.. I'm slippin too much . last weekend I had a malfunction w/ my diet also.

I've been real clean and strict other than that and today's episode w/ the donuts.

I'm hitting the stereotypical chest day today with some triceps afters.

Then an hour or so of tennis w/ my lady.

Hustle hustle hustle.. HARD lol

Doing a mean cut in the next two weeks to drop the last few pounds to reach a goal. Time change this weekend so no more after work outdoor jogging. Got to hit the gym treadmill.

I need some new tunes brahs. All genres all types. I get bored quick with my workout play list.

I wasn't taxing that bad for only 24 pairs released.

I bought them for 117 after taxes.

Sold for 289.99 on a few, and took offers Lower than that.

I have a few that I'm going to sit on, use down the road.

I got some DS SB's i need to sell. But i fear getting scammed on ebay. Someone will say i didn't send them the kicks and i'll lose $.

I got some DS SB's i need to sell. But i fear getting scammed on ebay. Someone will say i didn't send them the kicks and i'll lose $.
i've sold 30+ items on there and haven't had this happen once. when you ship, enter the tracking number on ebay and it speeds up the release of your funds. it'll also verify that you held up your end of the bargain in case this does happen.

Very paranoid lol

As long as you do as your supposed to (ship quick, get insurance and tracking, list the tracking on eBay) you'll be fine.

can someone out there give me advice?

at 17 i weighed 248, by the time i hit 18, i lost a lot, then weighed at 195.

5 years later at 23, im at 262. :smh: i lost 6 pounds this week hitting the gym.

but now, my knees are killing me. theyve been cracking like crazy for the past 2 years now. i have horrible knees. they hurt walking up stairs, etc.

how can i lose weight with such bad knees? what exercises and work outs can i do to burn fat?

any help would be awesome.

can someone out there give me advice?

at 17 i weighed 248, by the time i hit 18, i lost a lot, then weighed at 195.

5 years later at 23, im at 262. :smh: i lost 6 pounds this week hitting the gym.

but now, my knees are killing me. theyve been cracking like crazy for the past 2 years now. i have horrible knees. they hurt walking up stairs, etc.

how can i lose weight with such bad knees? what exercises and work outs can i do to burn fat?

any help would be awesome.

you can lose all that fat with a strict and clean diet.

if you want to lose weight, you need to diet. end of story. cardio all you want but its not gonna do jack.

Back
Top Bottom