STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Got pissed off this morning and gorged myself with enough donut holes + milk to look like i was imitating furious pete.

The struggle is real :smh:

Back to the gym tomorrow after a 9 day hiatus to let my body rest up and heal! I'm so ready to get back in there and start doing work! I ate pretty bad these last 9 days but now I've gotten that outta my system and I'm pumped to go in there and start making more progress.

and Lucky, you're 6'3 right? You're going to be big as **** bro.

Currently 6'3 245, I'd say my bulk (even though I didn't admit I was bulking until recently) went pretty good. I look bigger and leaner than I did at 228. I was able to throw up 215 a few times on incline last night, hopefully I can get 225 for working sets before I start losing strength.

Back to the gym tomorrow after a 9 day hiatus to let my body rest up and heal! I'm so ready to get back in there and start doing work! I ate pretty bad these last 9 days but now I've gotten that outta my system and I'm pumped to go in there and start making more progress.

Go into the diet slow bro, I tried to go hard from the jump and failed miserably which is why I kept putting off starting my cut. I'm back in routine with my cut now and I'm good money (cutting at 2700 but might go up to 3000 because I lost like 6-7 lbs the first week even though I know most of it was water/food digesting)

Go into the diet slow bro, I tried to go hard from the jump and failed miserably which is why I kept putting off starting my cut. I'm back in routine with my cut now and I'm good money (cutting at 2700 but might go up to 3000 because I lost like 6-7 lbs the first week even though I know most of it was water/food digesting)

Same exact thing happened with me so I'm def gonna start off slow and work my way back up. Gonna weigh myself tomorrow to see how much damage I caused and set up my new goal. 200-205 is where I wanna be by the time spring rolls around.

Same exact thing happened with me so I'm def gonna start off slow and work my way back up. Gonna weigh myself tomorrow to see how much damage I caused and set up my new goal. 200-205 is where I wanna be by the time spring rolls around.

Yea I'm aiming for 200-210 range or me being completely shredded what ever happens first I'm gunning for 1-1.5 lbs per week this go round because I want to hold on to mass and as much strength as I can

This bulk is amazing. My strength gains and muscle gains are insane. So great while bulking. 157. Going to 175-180. Forearms getting swoleeeeeee.... Upped my volume to 4 sets for tris and 4 for bi's... the gains are better now. 

Dude is a monster.

I would like to get on the platform sometime. I know they say you should do it regardless of what numbers you put up but I still want to add more before I do one.

ya I think im just going to sign up for the next one and give it a shot. My total wont win it but should get me close. Plus it'll give me some experience for the future.

Going to revise my routines and dedicate my training to uping my total.

anyone here do hammer curls with ropes????

I'm thinking about giving it a try. Looks easier to grip than dumbbells :lol:

ya I think im just going to sign up for the next one and give it a shot. My total wont win it but should get me close. Plus it'll give me some experience for the future.

Going to revise my routines and dedicate my training to uping my total.
Yeah my main thing is to get to the weight class I want, which is only going to happen if I cut so we will see how it goes.

My slow cut started today, hit the stairstepper for 40min/400cals this morning then killed Chest and Tri's after work..The pump was 
pimp.gif
eek.gif

I did hammer curls nth way today.

DJ young. Get on it man. U my bro from IG and in here.

I notice u been expressing that slacking recently.

Don't give up it slow down man. Don't let life transitions stop you.
Do work and kill baby

Sup fellas.

Been so busy with this shoe **** that I came up on lol

Been blasted all over diff sites ( hate when people don't about of the OP)

Anyways, going in for a late night session tonight.

Leggings to fit the jeggings !!!

i always forget that most people on here started on this site because of shoes. at my worst i've had well over 350 pairs. still have about 150+ and still trying to cut down. gonna grab a pair of the infrared trainers that just dropped but actually just want another pair of gym shoes. or maybe just a buncha new socks lol.

Man.

I came across those philly trainers, and now $hit hit the fan!

Lol.

Never had my pictures posted on so many different sites bro.

Gym>gym shoes> shoes

These shoes I got.

All over ************* ect.

Nike recalled them because the eagle on the back is copywrited by M&N.

Apparently I'm the only person with them.

Copped 12 pairs lol

Back
Top Bottom