STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Ok so since somebody brought up sugar--- does that mean ya'll avoid fruit??

Man after strawberry yogurt in the morning and a piece of fruit in the afternoon I've pretty much maxed out my sugar intake :smh: Man it's even sugar in carrots! :lol: Am I being OD? Granted I go based off the sugar amount on my fitness pal....

Man after strawberry yogurt in the morning and a piece of fruit in the afternoon I've pretty much maxed out my sugar intake :smh: Man it's even sugar in carrots! :lol: Am I being OD? Granted I go based off the sugar amount on my fitness pal....

Man I don't watch sugar or none of that crap, but then again the only thing during the day I eat that has it is Poptarts and bananas, thats me though.

We talking about sucrose, corn syrup, fruit juice concentrate, etc. broseph.

Keep eating fruits. Avoid foods with ADDED sugar

fruit is fine

Man after strawberry yogurt in the morning and a piece of fruit in the afternoon I've pretty much maxed out my sugar intake
mean.gif
Man it's even sugar in carrots!
laugh.gif
Am I being OD? Granted I go based off the sugar amount on my fitness pal....

I dont count my calories either.. I just know. Once you been doing it for a while cutting and bulking you should already know.
Yeah that sounds cool and all but I think you will see the best results from somewhat tracking them. 

Just winging it wont get you down to say 8% bf or so, just like eating a lot and not tracking is what leads to more fat gain then wanted.

I dont count my calories either.. I just know. Once you been doing it for a while cutting and bulking you should already know.
Yeah that sounds cool and all but I think you will see the best results from somewhat tracking them. 

Just winging it wont get you down to say 8% bf or so, just like eating a lot and not tracking is what leads to more fat gain then wanted.
True. 

I"m pretty well known as a candy addict, but recently I've tried to cut it.

It does make a difference. I appear much leaner and similar to my prime a few years ago.

Of course, if you still want to take advantage of a cheap insulin spike, buy some dextrose in bulk and add that to your protein/bcaas whatever.

It's only like 4 bucks for a couple pounds on bb.com and even cheaper if you find a local spot with beer-making stuff, like dextrose.

i got to 9% without tracking at all.

like i said a few times throughout the thread, ive done it two years in a row and gotten sub 10% each time and not starving myself. i was still eating a lot and lifting hard. zero cardio.

first time i did it, it was the first time i lifted in years so i was skinny ripped.

bulked a little bit last fall/winter but didnt lift much so it screwed me, cut in the spring and had more mass and even more ripped.

going all out this winter and bulking hard but lifting even more barring these stupid little injuries ive been getting. then when i cut i should be around where i want to be for now and will maintain throughout the year.

I was doing 145 on Military Press today and dude next to me was deadlifting 145 and was like "dang bro get me feeling like I aint doing nothing"

PERFECT. MY HOUSE IS BEING RENNOVATED AND IVE BEEN KITCHENLESS.

MY BULK ENDED AND NOW I NEED TO COP SOME LIGHT STUFF.

I FEEL BAD EATING MY COUSIN'S MEALS

SO THIS WILL BE GOOD. IVE GOT READY MADE QUINOA/BROWN RICE IN A BAG.

IM OUT TO TARGET MANANA

i got to 9% without tracking at all.

like i said a few times throughout the thread, ive done it two years in a row and gotten sub 10% each time and not starving myself. i was still eating a lot and lifting hard. zero cardio.

first time i did it, it was the first time i lifted in years so i was skinny ripped.

bulked a little bit last fall/winter but didnt lift much so it screwed me, cut in the spring and had more mass and even more ripped.

going all out this winter and bulking hard but lifting even more barring these stupid little injuries ive been getting. then when i cut i should be around where i want to be for now and will maintain throughout the year.
Zero cardio? Yeah you don't have a slow metabolism bro, at least not slow to me. Eating a lot at sub 10% is awesome, I can only imagine 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom